Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By skaz915

Thread: Another forum is giving out crazy advice.

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member

Another forum is giving out crazy advice.

So I just recently joined another forum and I go to the steroid discussion section and visit a pretty common "first cycle" thread. Upon reading this thread I get supposed "vets" reccomending that hcg is not vital for a cycle, that you can run 2 compounds in your first cycle, and also there pCT is 4 weeks of clomid with adex at 0.25mg eod and than at 4th week begin nolva at 20mg for 2 weeks.

From what I've read and hearsmd here hcg is absolutely vital on cycle and you should always use clomid and nolva together not seperate, and also not to use an AI on cycle. I tried to tell them the correct ways but there coming at me asking for scientific research papers and anecdoal evidence. so could you guys link me to some for the problems Im having?

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    HCG is not vital in a short cycle like max 8 weeks. Rich piana says you shouldn’t even use it.
    In my opinion, you should have ALWAYS HCG on hand. Simply because, me, at week 4, my nuts start to hurt like crazy. Tell these people in that forum that they should try to get a kick in their nuts every 5 min for 4-8 weeks 24/7.
    You’ll see, they’ll better pin some HCG. I mean, not everyone suffers from that, but HCG maintains your nuts active, and that’s exactly what we want, even if FSH and LH are completely down.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    IMO... This is why there trying to get our feedback to keep people here, and safe!!! I don't even bother w/other forums unless I'm looking on Google and it directs me to one(usually finding myself having to do a few searches to compare their bro science to actual science...(now some are the exception, but for most of us we are not)! Just my .02 on why other forums SUCK!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Can I ask why did you join another forum, what was you not getting from here to make you join somewhere else?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Regarding Low Dose HCG , I feel like "spoon feed" you

Estrogen dependence of a gonadotropin-induced steroidogenic lesion ... - PubMed - NCBI

These findings indicate that the acute elevations of intratesticular estrogen produced by treatment with hCG or GnRH are responsible for the steroidogenic lesion seen in gonadotropin-desensitized Leydig cells.

https://digital.lib.washington.edu/r...pdf?sequence=2

All three hCG groups in this study (125, 250, and 500 IU,
    given every other day) maintained ITT at levels statistically
    indistinguishable from baseline. These doses are 10–20% of
    the doses commonly used in male infertility treatment (1250–
    2000 IU, two or three times weekly). Endocrinologists and
    andrologists have been aware that the doses of hCG traditionally
    used to treat certain types of infertility are supraphysiological
    and may expose patients to high levels of T and
    estradiol, with the consequent risk of clinically significant
    gynecomastia (37). The ability to prescribe hCG doses at
    lower levels to target normal serum and ITT and normal
    spermatogenesis would be useful for this patient population.

Dose-dependent increase in intratesticular testosterone by very low... - PubMed - NCBI

Normal men appear to be more sensitive to hCG than infertile men with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. This difference in sensitivity is likely due to the fact that steroidogenesis in men with long-term gonadotropin deficiency is impaired, possibly secondary to Leydig cell immaturity.
    Our previous work in this area, which used doses of hCG closer to those used in hypogonadotrophic infertile men, resulted in IT-T concentrations that were not significantly lower than normal (15). Therefore, in this study we chose very low doses of hCG to better understand the full dose-response relationship.
    In conclusion, this study demonstrates the strong dose-response relationship between IT-T and very low-dose hCG administration in gonadotropin-suppressed men.
    There are other interesting articles.
    Last edited by Mr.BB; 03-20-2015 at 06:42 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Can I ask why did you join another forum, what was you not getting from here to make you join somewhere else?
    He probably just wanted a second opinion which is understandable.

[QUOTE=marcus300;7021311]Can I ask why did you join another forum, what was you not getting from here to make you join somewhere else

It was a forum outside of just steroid usage, I joined for information on something else but scrolled past the steroid secton and had to make a peak and see what was up. I love this forum and will go to no other for any steroid information.

What about there messed up pct protocols? ANY science I can use to show them adex during pct js trash and nolva and clomid should be used together

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Well, the shit I have read here has been the most effective.

I hear so much bro science BS, it's not even funny.

But, everything here from credible members has been backed by the closest thing we can call clinical research.

This place is definitely the most conservative < but, that's def not a bad thing for longevity & health.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I've been to multiple other forums for diversity/others knowledge etc, nothing has even come close to here. I'm signed up to 3 or 4 other forums and this is the only one I've spent more than a week on. The advice being given out on half of them is absurd, 18 year old's being given the green light to run test/deca /eq first cycles at 140lb etc.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    [QUOTE=chris_columbia;7021828]
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Can I ask why did you join another forum, what was you not getting from here to make you join somewhere else

It was a forum outside of just steroid usage, I joined for information on something else but scrolled past the steroid secton and had to make a peak and see what was up. I love this forum and will go to no other for any steroid information.

What was the subject you was interested in for further information on?

[QUOTE=marcus300;7022032]
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_columbia View Post

What was the subject you was interested in for further information on?
    Just some prescription medications that I wanted other people's experiences on whether I should trust or not (not for recreational) I like to hear several people's opinions after my doctors before going on any sort of medication and knowing all the side effects most likely to present themselves.

skaz915 is offline Member
    Guess you found where all the idiots that get banned here go
    chris_columbia likes this.

Thread Information