Height: 6'4''
    Weight: 92kg
    Bodyfat: 15%
    Yrs training: 8 yrs (3yrs consistently)
    Bench max: 245x1rep
    Deadlift max: 355x1rep
    Squat max: 295x1rep
    Sports: Basketball

Workout: tried a lot of variations from 5x5, 531 by jim wendler, wwsb, classic bodybuilding split, most effective for me was the classic bodybuilding split it made me bigger and loss fat strength wise best was 531.

Diet: diet has been up and down, was able to diet cleanly(low carbs high protein) for 6month and had awesome results weigth dropped to 88kg and body fat was aroung 10% mybody reacts to carbs very badly I get easily bloated from it and easily get fat im talking about clean carba here brown rice, whole wheat products etc.. Then I tore my ACL had it operated last September 25 and diet has been a wreck since that day. Now Im in vacation here in india and diet is messed up as almost all of the foods here are vegetarian and milk and egg has been my only source of protein.

Goals: get back to athletic form, strengthen my legs more, jump higher and reach 95kg and about 10%bf

Before someone bashes me I know my bench press is weak it has been my problem ever since but I do have a nice built chest so really does not bother me.

Planned cycle 14 weeks
    Week1-12: 250mg test E 2x a week
    Week7-14: 40mg Anavar daily
    Week1-12: 250ui hcg 2x a week
    Week1-14: .25 mg adex eod

Pct: clomid 75/50/50/50 nolva 40/20/20/20

Supplements:
    Creatine
    Milk thisle
    Bcaa
    Whey
    Glutamine

Diet: high protein, carbs only before and after workout, fat would be coming from protein as well.

This will be my first cycle I have been reading about aas for about 5yrs now.

Planning to start this cycle mid may planning to hit 10%bf at 85-88kg

Feel free to criticize me or bash me its ok no problem this forum has been very helpful and has teached me a lot.

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by jaswave125; 03-31-2015 at 02:18 AM.

Thread Information