Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By songdog

Thread: What do you think of my first cycle ?????

neex90 is offline New Member

What do you think of my first cycle ?????

Hello, I am 23 years old 185 lb 10 % body fat. Been training for 6 years now 4 to 5 days a week, eat good and clean 5 to 6 times a day and I am ready for my first cycle. I have been researching for a month and have read more articles and threads then i can remember. My goals are strength and lean muscle gains, not trying to blow up. I hate needles so test was out of the question, for now. My first cycle i was thinking

Anavar 50mg ED weeks 1-6

Tbol 30mg ED weeks 1-6

Proviron 50mg ED weeks 2-6

Creatine ED weeks 1-12

N2guard or liv52 or both, I think N2guard will be enough

PCT
    Nolvadex 50/50/25/25

JohnM1987 is offline New Member
    only women take oral only cycles. start with test e or test cyp at 500mg per week or stay away from gear. You will **** up your body with ***** oral only cycles

Man up

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    where is your test at?not a good choice.add test or better yet run a test only first a 10 weeker.then use all those pill poppins you got.with some more test of course.

neex90 is offline New Member
    What about 250 test E along with the cycle

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Not a cycle I would recommend.I would suggest test only at 500mg a week.Along with a Ai and I would also have your diet checked out by our diet section.Good luck!
    PistolPete33 and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by neex90 View Post
    What about 250 test E along with the cycle
    I think at 23 you should gain some more knowledge on this board and then when your around 25-26 your Endocrine system will be fully matured etc etc,

There's a lot more to this than you think... You need to know how this all works and how/what it's going to affect and do internally as well as externally... Just my .02

But always run test as a base... And you not knowing this and the suppression(or possibly shut down process w/oral only cycles leads me to believe you should emerse yourself into the stickies at the top of this and all forums(sections)...

GL!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Test only for a first cycle. Do some more research.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As others all stated it's a terrible cycle. Test only 500mg/week, HCG , Anastrozole, and a strong PCT when you're over 25 and you'll be good to go.

johnny the blade is offline Junior Member
    That cycle looks like the ones I did when I was young and uneducated about proper AAS usage. Not only did I not get the desired results but I'm certain I'm on HRT the rest of my life because of it. If you're gonna put your hat in the ring make sure you do plenty of research. The vets here will help you out. Wish I had this resource 20 yrs ago. Good luck.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    You are too young for AAS, if you haven't been able to gain the muscle mass you are looking for naturally, then I highly doubt you will be able to keep any gains from AAS long term. Sounds like you need to tweak your diet and training schedule so you can start making gains. At 185 you have lots of room to grow naturally, unless you are 5' tall, then you would be pretty thick and near your natural limits. Do some more research, educate yourself, and please exercise some patients.

Thread Information