Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat

Thread: Clen cycle for girl

Ica27 is offline Female Member

Clen cycle for girl

Hi guys,
    1 month and a half ago I finished my 5 weeks winny cycle...now I wanted to try some clen to see how/if it works on me...Im doing some trials for the summer...I've started Yesterday with the 2weeks on/2weeks off method...what do you think? I have in mind to take 40mcg x2days, then 60mcg x3days, 80mcg x3 days, 100mcg x5days...then 2 weeks off and then restart from where I stopped...
    is in there any girl who had some results by using just clen? how long does it take to see some results in fat burning?? clen causes vasodilation and more vascularization as weel, right?
    today I have headache and hands-flapping (shakes)...Im following proper diet and training, of course!

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ica27 View Post
    Hi guys,
    1 month and a half ago I finished my 5 weeks winny cycle...now I wanted to try some clen to see how/if it works on me...Im doing some trials for the summer...I've started Yesterday with the 2weeks on/2weeks off method...what do you think? I have in mind to take 40mcg x2days, then 60mcg x3days, 80mcg x3 days, 100mcg x5days...then 2 weeks off and then restart from where I stopped...
    is in there any girl who had some results by using just clen? how long does it take to see some results in fat burning?? clen causes vasodilation and more vascularization as weel, right?
    today I have headache and hands-flapping (shakes)...Im following proper diet and training, of course!
    the protocol that i have seen is to taper up and down which is why i run for 3 weeks. i also start at 20 and up to as high as i can tolerate sides, normally not higher then 120 for me. BTW i hate the sides….hate hate hate.

results depend on your starting point and diet during. if you are 25% bf, clen is a bad choice and you won't see the vascularization. Clen doesn't cause that..lower bf% does. clen isn't a miracle and only will see slight decreases which is why it is normally stacked with something else….like var or primo or T3/4
    NACH3 likes this.

Thread Information