Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Self blood letting....

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Self blood letting....

Hey everyone,

So just as is says... I'm looking to start my own blood letting!

Reasons being(easier), and I've been turned down twice in two days(they say they can only tap into my medial artery(at elbow, but from being in a long coma, and about 10 surgeries later they are very weak and collapsed on one side) but that same artery comes down your arm and when your palm is facing down it bulges not even 1/2"from elbow and where they want to tap in!

I've talked to a few therapeutic phlebotomists and they said 21g will definitely work, w/good volume still(note I want to try a 21g b/c of placement where I need to tap into and it'll be smaller)

So, I'm missing a line/suction for draining?? I plan on getting both an 18g and 20/21g's to see what works best... But how could I make a line or point me in the next step towards one??

Staff IDK if this is crossing the line, and will edit if need be! Thx and would appreciate any and all advice!

tectime is offline Member
    Hey man check out bass s info on it! Great vid great info ! Be cool and have a safety brother !

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Hey man check out bass s info on it! Great vid great info ! Be cool and have a safety brother !
    Will do... Thx tec!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I also believe Austinite knows about this.Hell he knows everything else.I would ask him.His knowledge is 2nd too none.
    NACH3 likes this.

Thread Information