Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: test tren dbol

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    I am glad to hear you are 27 instead of 21. At least you are certainly old enough and it will not affect your hpta. At your age you are certainly old enough to make your decisions. As it still is your second cycle though, I would still just hit the testosterone. But, keep us informed. Let us know what you chose to do and how it went.
    How does it not affect his hpta? He can still shut himself down for life, just abit less risk

dubrovin1012 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

Get some Prami(pramipexole ar-r has it for "research purposes" and or caber(Cabergoline) both are DAs and will keep prolactin from rising! If you control your e2 than prolactin won't be an issue but can still get elevated quickly... So it's important to pull your mid cycle BW(and compare it to pre cycle bloods so you know to make adjustments...
    Man so much different shit, it's crazy! !
    You suggest I use both amiridex and Prami?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dubrovin1012 View Post
    Man so much different shit, it's crazy! !
    You suggest I use both amiridex and Prami?
    Yes! Snd a AI IS always warranted from the start as is hCG ! Any time you run a 19nor yes(at the very least have it on hand for when you pull your pre cycle bloods(to compare to your mid cycle bloods) to see if you need to up it or start... If you can control your E2 prolactin won't rear it's nasty head but if your E2 is elevated it will compound the problem by raising your prolactin!

TBH - research your options caber(doesn't make people as sick per day) but Prami can cause nausea or vomitting(very early on so start low - .175mgs and titrate up to .5-.75mgs Prami / again get those bloods to see where your at internally!

I like Prami better and it didn't make me sick at all and take it at bed time right b4 sleep as it'll help w/that too! Caber on the other hand will be taken at .25mgs e3d or 2x wkly and take at bed time also...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    How does it not affect his hpta? He can still shut himself down for life, just abit less risk
    That's the risks of cycling... But if one follows protocol it will surely minimize HPTA recovery - as your HPTA bounces back moreso than the testes...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information