Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: water n dbol

fabulanova is offline Banned

water n dbol

u have to drink lot of water when on dbol , so it basically acts like creatine? i read at another forum the less water the more bloat

today its my 8th day of shooting deca n dbol but today i gave deca a break so i just shot dbol 100mgs n took so far over 1 liter water n the first time i see a result (f*** i m about to cry) bloat... but im not sure about it if its really because of the water ive took so far... so thats why i ask...

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    Are you running test aswell ? On average you should be drinking 4-6 litres of water a day size dependant

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

fabulanova is offline Banned
    uhm, well actually i do not? but i have mixed the first 2 days 1 amp with deca n dbol ...
    i do not wanna take test since its mild i want it more anabolicsm... thats why i only take decadbol n in 2 weeks i will add primo

i think i will stop this mix soon primo is ingame... i will shoot them seperatel

Im no expert dont get me wrong but i believe you should run a test base on any cycle even if its 200mg a week im sure others will back me up on this

marty-6 is offline New Member
    I'm on dbol now, 3d week and almost no water retention no bloat.. Maybe because of dosage( i'm taking 20mg/day)

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Test should be the base for all cycles.I suggest you do some research bro.
    NACH3 and jolter604 like this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Hope you dont have gf lol

Terrible cycle plan
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marty-6 View Post
    I'm on dbol now, 3d week and almost no water retention no bloat.. Maybe because of dosage( i'm taking 20mg/day)
    ^^^We already gave you the correct advice(in your thread) as to drop your d-Bol only cycle and do some research(it's for your own good)! Are you willing to sacrifice potential water gains for a possible lifetime of TRT later in life???

Ask yourselves this question fellas, seriously?? W/out test being run as a base to any cycle you risk permant shutdown, Ed, possible TRT(& that's for life), going sterile, just to name the most common!

I hope you guys read into this and really learn what you are doing to your bodies... Hopefully you'll listen to what Song had to say as well! It's not just taking a tab or jabbing yourself... Op your running oil based why no test????
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-19-2015 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Fix

Exactly nach 3 point well made i wish people would do more research before putting something in them that could potentially cause harm i spent two whole years researching and even then i consulted my bb friends and a mate of mine thats a doctor as i wanted to be absolutely sure

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I foresee another wall of shame member on his way.

Thread Information