Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Your results / experience bulking with tren ace & test prop?? any1 care 2 share ? :)

aesthetix123 is offline New Member

Your results / experience bulking with tren ace & test prop?? any1 care 2 share ? :)

any one used tren ace and test prop for a bulk cycle be kind enough to share their results or experience on it ?

cheers guys

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are 21 like your profile says you should try to hold off steroids for a while so that your HPTA matures.
    Cycliny a young age can cause serious damage for you future.

sorry yah must of read the question wrong...

was only after shared experiences and how they found it...

Yeah, sorry but not giving you advice on something that I think is wrong for you.

please don't comment if you cant read a question properly. this is not a thread for advice nor guidance. this is for people who want to share how their experience was for others and my self to read.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    It's all about nutrition you can cut bulk on anything.

I comment any way I want to lol.

Read carefully the Young and steroids sticky.

corestorm is offline Associate Member
    You're going to either take them regardless or get the wrong information, so i'll shoot at this, tren and test P are a good combo, results can be great, problem is allot of people forget to take an AI afterwords, like HCG or what not, and wind up loosing all gains, and ****ing there dicks up haha.

Regardless if you do get on this cycle, you're going to need to get your diet in check, so make SURE you do that or you're just going to waste your time, i'm going to assume at 21 you have been lifting most of your life. the tren will shred you up, and so will the test P if your looking for SOLID gains, and better size - less sides, take test E 2x / week 75m a shoot, and run that for 6 weeks then jump on HCG, you should put on around 15 - 20 lbs on your first cycle, i hope that information helps, make sure you educate your self, these guys will flame you, not remembering when they where 21 on cycles and the reason they ****ed up was because no one was straight with them, tren ace can actually kill you, i've had 3 of my close friends pass away from using tren it's no joke.

test P is its own animal too mate, i know guys like chestbrah and Zy(z)(z) swore bye this stack, but they are also coke head animals that drink all day and **** underage girls.

Give this a read My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Last edited by corestorm; 04-24-2015 at 08:36 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by corestorm View Post
    You're going to either take them regardless or get the wrong information, so i'll shoot at this, tren and test P are a good combo, results can be great, problem is allot of people forget to take an AI afterwords, like HCG or what not, and wind up loosing all gains, and ****ing there dicks up haha.

Regardless if you do get on this cycle, you're going to need to get your diet in check, so make SURE you do that or you're just going to waste your time, i'm going to assume at 21 you have been lifting most of your life. the tren will shred you up, and so will the test P if your looking for SOLID gains, and better size - less sides, take test E 2x / week 75m a shoot, and run that for 6 weeks then jump on HCG, you should put on around 15 - 20 lbs on your first cycle, i hope that information helps, make sure you educate your self, these guys will flame you, not remembering when they where 21 on cycles and the reason they ****ed up was because no one was straight with them, tren ace can actually kill you, i've had 3 of my close friends pass away from using tren it's no joke.

test P is its own animal too mate, i know guys like chestbrah and Zy(z)(z) swore bye this stack, but they are also coke head animals that drink all day and **** underage girls.

Give this a read My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    What do you mean by taking your AI afterwards?! After what, there first pin up to pct?! HCG on cycle at 250iu e3.5d... I heard no mention of a DA?! Prami/or caber on hand is a must for mid cycle BW in order to make adjustments... If e2 is elevated so will prolactin... If E2 is in check it won't be bad if at all...

Just wanted to clear any confusion up... And OP I still don't think you should cycle at all, especially at your age and the risks far outweigh the rewards!!!
    corestorm likes this.

Thread Information