Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: high prolactin?

  1. #1
    parkra is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    154

    high prolactin?

    I'm running test e 500/week hcg 500/week and aromasin 12.5 ed. Iv been having ed, low libido, when I cum it doesn't feel nearly as good as before. After getting blood work my estrogen was in normal range{28 from 14~35) and my t at 1800 total and 77 free. I have no idea what is going on but Iv been researching and I seem to have the symptoms of high prolactin. What is recommended I should do?

    Also puffy nips, no gyno tho
    Last edited by parkra; 05-06-2015 at 10:33 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,436
    Well...
    Your hCG could be bunk. Did you use bacteriostatic water or the water that came with it? Are you keeping it refrigerated?
    Or you might be someone who needs to use 1000ius a week vs 500ius.


    On a side note, your test seems to be underdosed.

  3. #3
    parkra is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Well...
    Your hCG could be bunk. Did you use bacteriostatic water or the water that came with it? Are you keeping it refrigerated?
    Or you might be someone who needs to use 1000ius a week vs 500ius.


    On a side note, your test seems to be underdosed.
    Should I increase the dosage

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,436
    Quote Originally Posted by parkra
    Should I increase the dosage
    I would figure out the ED problem first. Your test level is high enough that you shouldn't be having ED. If you do have high prolactin then upping the test won't help.

    Please answer the hCG questions.

  5. #5
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Blood work didnt test for PRL?

  6. #6
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,932
    Quote Originally Posted by parkra View Post
    After getting blood work my estrogen was in normal range{28 from 14~35)
    If that's a sensitive estrogen assay then it's fine, but looking at the scale it does not seem so to me. If it's standard estradiol which is geared for women, know that it will read higher in men. Which means your E could be a good bit lower thus your ED issue. That said, it flies in the face of puffy nips.......

    Like Jimmy said. BW is key....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  7. #7
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I would figure out the ED problem first. Your test level is high enough that you shouldn't be having ED. If you do have high prolactin then upping the test won't help.

    Please answer the hCG questions.

    ^^^ this and of course BW(other wise we're all guessing! Like DLD asked how much HCG are you taking wkly? Did you do a pregnancy test on it to see if it's real?!

  8. #8
    parkra is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I would figure out the ED problem first. Your test level is high enough that you shouldn't be having ED. If you do have high prolactin then upping the test won't help.

    Please answer the hCG questions.
    I ment should I increase hcg dosage.

    Also no blood test didnt check for prlactin and it was estroidol sensitive for men

  9. #9
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by parkra View Post
    I ment should I increase hcg dosage.

    Also no blood test didnt check for prlactin and it was estroidol sensitive for men
    i would wait to see if it's your E2 was low(as Kel mentioned low E2 can cause slot of the same sides as high e2(note you should be able to tell the difference as time w/your cycles go on) hence the importance of BW... if it was e2 sensitive then you should be g2g

    How do your boys feel? Painful, much smaller?! If so I would increase to 3x wkly and see but I would first pull bloods... To see what's really going on...
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-06-2015 at 12:41 PM.

  10. #10
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    High prolactin you would have difficulty in achieving orgasm. So the ED is not total as you say you can actually cum?

    Out of curiosity, why are you guys pointing out to the HCG ?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    High prolactin you would have difficulty in achieving orgasm. So the ED is not total as you say you can actually cum? Out of curiosity, why are you guys pointing out to the HCG?
    He is saying his orgasms are weak.
    hCG usually will increase the amount of ejaculate and thus increase intensity. (That is if one is on cycle or trt.)

  12. #12
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    He is saying his orgasms are weak.
    hCG usually will increase the amount of ejaculate and thus increase intensity. (That is if one is on cycle or trt.)
    The amount of semen is determined by the prostate, not by the testis... dont agree with you on this one

    OP, when did you do the labwork? I would redo the labwork including prolactin, SHBG and DHT.
    NACH3 likes this.

  13. #13
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    The amount of semen is determined by the prostate, not by the testis... dont agree with you on this one

    OP, when did you do the labwork? I would redo the labwork including prolactin, SHBG and DHT.
    Well said BB... I had to look that up to see how it worked / interesting - learned something new today nice stuff!
    Mr.BB likes this.

  14. #14
    parkra is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    154
    More detailed symptoms,

    when I fap it doesn't have same physical pleasure sensation

    when I cum it doesn't shoot it dribbles out and gets ob my hand

    It takes sooo much longer to cum

    No arousal or libido

    If I try really hard I can manage to get him up 60~70% qnd he's weak

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •