Muscleduke is offline Associate Member

Prolactin and lactating

Morning everyone.

Im currently on a test and npp blast. I did my last shot of npp yesterday which was 200mg. for the past week my energy levels and dropped, libido low and energy leves are rock bottom to the point where i dont feel like my legs are strong enough to hold me up.

Its quite bad... Ive just started taking cabergoline again at 0.25mg every day, from satuday ill start doing it EOD.

As i said im no longer on NPP last shot was yesterday.

Is there anything you guys can reccomend, Just need to lower prolactin. or just wait for the caber to work and the npp to clear my system?

Thanks
    E

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    We're you running an AI as well? I run caber everytime I use deca but even at 1000mgs a week I never went over 1mg a week so your definition taking enough in my mind
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Get a blood test

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    We're you running an AI as well? I run caber everytime I use deca but even at 1000mgs a week I never went over 1mg a week so your definition taking enough in my mind
    Thanks for getting back to me.. I run arimidex at .25mg eod .. Caber I was using .25mg every 3 days but stopped because I felt as if I was wasting it as I didn't have any sides.. buuuut... I thought wrong lol and now im suffering.

any suggestions?

Thread Information