Iceberg is offline Member

Blast while on TRT

While on TRT at 200mg week. If I did 10 weeks at 600 then back to regular TRT dose. Would I lose a lot of gains or hold on to more than a person coming off 100%.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    From what I have heard from others, you tend to keep more of your gains when blasting and cruising. Still really depends on diet though too. Remember that you will have to most likely increase your ai whicle increasing test.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett N
    From what I have heard from others, you tend to keep more of your gains when blasting and cruising. Still really depends on diet though too. Remember that you will have to most likely increase your ai whicle increasing test.
    Yep on AI. And diet is good. Thanks for the reply. I will also keep the current routine. Work out 5 days a week. Wens and sun are days off.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    I know when I blasted, I cut down on the cardio and really pushed the weights as hard as I could. It gave me a reason to really hit it hard because I knew how long I was going to blast and it gave me a so called goal in mind. I thought of it as a 10 week challenge to do the most I could. I am a long cry away from being experienced but I do speak from my own experience. My TRT dose isn't even half of yours but I have still found that holding onto muscle growth has come a lot easier to me if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett N
    I know when I blasted, I cut down on the cardio and really pushed the weights as hard as I could. It gave me a reason to really hit it hard because I knew how long I was going to blast and it gave me a so called goal in mind. I thought of it as a 10 week challenge to do the most I could. I am a long cry away from being experienced but I do speak from my own experience. My TRT dose isn't even half of yours but I have still found that holding onto muscle growth has come a lot easier to me if that makes sense.

Thanks.

tectime is offline Member
    To answer your question about keeping your gains being on HRT or TRT. Yes if your protocol, and I mean diet, workout regimen, lifestyle is where it should be to make proper gains( lean muscle not a bunch of water retention) then when you go back to hrt doses you will keep all the lbm. Most people lose gains because they are not real gains to begin with. Bloated fat ass water retaining swelled up smooth looking is not gains. After a few months blast if you don't maintain your protocol then you could see some lose. Time to blast again then. For me personally if I gain 8/10 lbs a blast it's all lean no bf increase so gains stay after 6 months I'll notice maybe 4/5 lbs in weight drop( I don't change my lifestyle any its full on all the time whether it's gym, whatever) boom back in a few weeks. So long winded story later. You can keep your gains its up to you.

symphonyofdreams is offline Junior Member
    Yes you should maintain the actual muscles. increases in water weight will go back down though.

Good info. Ty fellas

Thread Information