Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By michael30
  • 1 Post By wmaousley

Thread: Traveling with Steroids?

  1. #1
    Frontpump is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    238

    Traveling with Steroids?

    Life would have it that I'm embarking on a 12 month U.S. tour starting in a few weeks. It didn't occur to me that my cycle would carry over into the first couple of months. Which means I'd be driving the interstates everyday with AAS in my trailer. Storing the hcg and peptides in a small fridge.

    At first glance this seems pretty risky to me. What has been your guys experience?

    Also, by small misfortune I no longer have enough test to complete a full 12 week cycle. More like 8 now apparently (see other thread).

    So if that factors into the equation...

    Pointers and thoughts welcome.

  2. #2
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    Just the gear and needles out of "plain site" and don't do anything stupid (like stashing anything else illegal in the same vehicle, driving like an idiot, or doing anything else to draw LE's attention).
    Oh, and it'll help a lot if you happen to be white and innocent looking.

    That's how I've always stayed out of trouble, even when taking small road trips with more illegal stuff than I want to think about.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 05-28-2015 at 01:21 PM.
    BeeStung likes this.

  3. #3
    mark woods's Avatar
    mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Just the gear and needles out of "plain site" and don't do anything stupid (like stashing anything else illegal in the same vehicle, driving like an idiot, or doing anything else to draw LE's attention).
    Oh, and it'll help a lot if you happen to be white and innocent looking.

    That's how I've always stayed out of trouble, even when taking small road trips with more illegal stuff than I want to think about.
    Haha white and innocent looking....LOL

  4. #4
    Buster Brown's Avatar
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Proud Bostonian
    Posts
    4,722
    Just act normal ...... Be smart and discrete where you do your pinning and there you have it.

  5. #5
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,788
    I agree just be smart and careful and you "should" be all set.

  6. #6
    jdc91gt's Avatar
    jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southeast USA
    Posts
    1,523
    I'd be careful if your traveling takes you near any border towns along Mexico. Otherwise, travel safely.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Customs is THE law at the border so be careful. If you're gonna use everything up in a couple of months I don't think it'll be that bad to travel with AAS in your trailer.

  8. #8
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Travelling 12 months on a trailer???

    What the AAS for? How in hell will you be training and eating properly?

    Forget cycling till you are able to have stable training, eating and resting conditions IMHO.

  9. #9
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Travelling 12 months on a trailer???

    What the AAS for? How in hell will you be training and eating properly?

    Forget cycling till you are able to have stable training, eating and resting conditions IMHO.
    I agree w/it being ok if your smart about it...

    But also, above BB made a good point - how would you be eating/training etc???
    Are you sleeping in a hotel or the van?? If so your gonna have s hard time being consistent eating/training/REST-RECOVERY(as we don't grow in the gym but outside).... I'd like to hear what you e got planned....

  10. #10
    Frontpump is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    238
    I've got the Powerblock modular Dumbbells, a bench, and the barbell attachment. Also a stand up bike trainer for cardio. My injury prevents me from pull ups, bent over rows, presses of any kind, deadlifts, etc. So my mobile equipment is enough. I'll do 300 sumo squats for legs.

    Also, I'm going to take a visiter pass at multiple gyms in each new city I visit. New city, new pass, no fees.

    I have about 400 MRE's. I threw out most of the carbs and candy, and kept the protein entrees. Also whey protein isolate keeps me pretty full. There an electrical system in the trailer to fridge the occasional bulk raw meat, and cook with a propane burner.

    I'm sleeping in the trailer, with AC installed. It's sort of a stealth cAmper in that way.

    Just look up cargo trailer tiny home. That's what I'm doing for 12 ish months. I do think I'll avoid the boarders though

  11. #11
    wmaousley's Avatar
    wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kuwait/Florida
    Posts
    3,518
    I have flown to many countries and always put my AAS in my checked baggage, Never had any issues at any port of entry to include the US.

  12. #12
    michael30's Avatar
    michael30 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    801
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    I have flown to many countries and always put my AAS in my checked baggage, Never had any issues at any port of entry to include the US.
    Your balls are MUCH larger then mine! I love my freedom far to much to even attempt that.
    jdc91gt likes this.

  13. #13
    wmaousley's Avatar
    wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kuwait/Florida
    Posts
    3,518
    Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    Your balls are MUCH larger then mine! I love my freedom far to much to even attempt that.
    Its not about having big balls, but more about the knowledge of what customs, USDA, look for. Mainly they are looking for seeds, plants, food items that are perishable and could contaminate the country, Insects, illicit drugs etc. A few ampules or vials of AAS is nothing to worry about especially if you have pharma grade.

  14. #14
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    I have flown to many countries and always put my AAS in my checked baggage, Never had any issues at any port of entry to include the US.
    I carry mine in my carry on. I dont trust the baggage people and never put any valuables in there except for alcohol I may buy on trips.

  15. #15
    wmaousley's Avatar
    wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kuwait/Florida
    Posts
    3,518
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I carry mine in my carry on. I dont trust the baggage people and never put any valuables in there except for alcohol I may buy on trips.

    I agree however when I go through Thai customs and the US DEA (yes that's correct, US DEA in BKK) is there watching me along with the Thai DEA then the pat down and carryon bag search at the flight gate, I will take my chances of checking AAS in my bags.

    Anywhere else, it just depends on my mood.
    lovbyts likes this.

  16. #16
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    I agree however when I go through Thai customs and the US DEA (yes that's correct, US DEA in BKK) is there watching me along with the Thai DEA then the pat down and carryon bag search at the flight gate, I will take my chances of checking AAS in my bags.

    Anywhere else, it just depends on my mood.
    Yeah I can see that but in my case I had it all in one case with a doctors travel note also so no questions asked, except once in Japan and I only had to point to the RX and it was all good.

    Only problem I had was my first trip to Thailand on my way home. US customs wanted to search everything, especially my camera and laptop. He had a total attitude towards me every time I tried to help him figure out how to access the camera of laptop and after just sitting back and waiting he finally looked at me with narrow eyes and more attitude asking me How old is this girl in the picture as he turned the laptop towards me. I said I think she was 12 or 13 at the time..... That's my daughter. Was funny watching his face turn 3 shades of red and start apologizing. I just said sorry for what? Now would you like to see my vacation Thai pictures? He said no, he was done and I could go. hahahaha

    That was the last time I was checked.

  17. #17
    michael30's Avatar
    michael30 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    801
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Its not about having big balls, but more about the knowledge of what customs, USDA, look for. Mainly they are looking for seeds, plants, food items that are perishable and could contaminate the country, Insects, illicit drugs etc. A few ampules or vials of AAS is nothing to worry about especially if you have pharma grade.
    I hear what your saying. With my luck though I'd get arrested even with my prescribed testosterone lol. So I just leave it at home. But after reading your post if I take a longer trip I might test it out by bringing my prescribed test C. Then go from there. It would be nice to be able to bring what I need. Do you always put it in a clear plastic zip lock, would you suggest carry on like lovbyts or checked baggage?

  18. #18
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontpump View Post
    Life would have it that I'm embarking on a 12 month U.S. tour starting in a few weeks. It didn't occur to me that my cycle would carry over into the first couple of months. Which means I'd be driving the interstates everyday with AAS in my trailer. Storing the hcg and peptides in a small fridge.

    At first glance this seems pretty risky to me. What has been your guys experience?

    Also, by small misfortune I no longer have enough test to complete a full 12 week cycle. More like 8 now apparently (see other thread).

    So if that factors into the equation...

    Pointers and thoughts welcome.
    Just use extreme caution. Don't leave anything out in open view and find a nice hiding spot
    for all other things.

  19. #19
    wmaousley's Avatar
    wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kuwait/Florida
    Posts
    3,518
    Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    I hear what your saying. With my luck though I'd get arrested even with my prescribed testosterone lol. So I just leave it at home. But after reading your post if I take a longer trip I might test it out by bringing my prescribed test C. Then go from there. It would be nice to be able to bring what I need. Do you always put it in a clear plastic zip lock, would you suggest carry on like lovbyts or checked baggage?
    If its prescribed then you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

  20. #20
    wmaousley's Avatar
    wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kuwait/Florida
    Posts
    3,518
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yeah I can see that but in my case I had it all in one case with a doctors travel note also so no questions asked, except once in Japan and I only had to point to the RX and it was all good.

    Only problem I had was my first trip to Thailand on my way home. US customs wanted to search everything, especially my camera and laptop. He had a total attitude towards me every time I tried to help him figure out how to access the camera of laptop and after just sitting back and waiting he finally looked at me with narrow eyes and more attitude asking me How old is this girl in the picture as he turned the laptop towards me. I said I think she was 12 or 13 at the time..... That's my daughter. Was funny watching his face turn 3 shades of red and start apologizing. I just said sorry for what? Now would you like to see my vacation Thai pictures? He said no, he was done and I could go. hahahaha

    That was the last time I was checked.
    Huge slap in the face. Fvcking customs officers think everyone who travels to Thailand is after child porn. That's a shame when its not very prevalent in Thailand like it is in most surrounding countries. I would never fly to the states from Thailand directly.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •