TestoSuper is offline Associate Member

Cabergoline with Deca... better recovery or not?

Hello Everyone,
    next winter bulking cycle is approaching, and I would like once again to stack Deca .
    Honestly I am a little undecided because last year I had to make a second recovery three months after the end of the first because my natural Test values were not yet optimal, due to hard and prolonged Deca shutdown.
    This time I want to use Deca again (400 mg x 9 week) but with cabergoline 0.5 mg x 2 / week (never used before)
    According to your experience and knowledge, may cabergoline help me to have a lighter shutdown and thus facilitate recovery from Deca? or it is indifferent?
    I ask this because I have never used cabergoline, I just know that it helps in controlling the prolactin and that the prolactin is responsible for the strong natural Test suppression...

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Having used Nandrolone and Tren with caber, I can't honestly say it improved my recovery. I would say the most significant factor in my post cycle recovery is a solid Nolvadex /Clomid protocol, and the on cycle use of HCG .

Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
    Having used Nandrolone and Tren with caber, I can't honestly say it improved my recovery. I would say the most significant factor in my post cycle recovery is a solid Nolvadex/Clomid protocol, and the on cycle use of HCG.
    thanks for reply

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You only need caber if your prolactin is high (hello blodwork!!!)

0.25mg of caber twice a week is sufficient to almost put your prolactin to zero, but you need to take it for some time, prolactin has long half life, not like an AI that the effect is (almost) immediate.

I dont take caber unless I know my prolactin is high, dopamine is not something to be messing around.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You only need caber if your prolactin is high (hello blodwork!!!)

0.25mg of caber twice a week is sufficient to almost put your prolactin to zero, but you need to take it for some time, prolactin has long half life, not like an AI that the effect is (almost) immediate.

I dont take caber unless I know my prolactin is high, dopamine is not something to be messing around.
    Ok clear!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Yes, your recovery will be much better. Because when you use caber rigth u will not have a prolactin problem. If your prolactin is elevated when you begin clomid/nolva, it may inhibit their effect at the pituitary gland ( hypophysis).
    Been there done that.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Yes, your recovery will be much better. Because when you use caber rigth u will not have a prolactin problem. If your prolactin is elevated when you begin clomid/nolva, it may inhibit their effect at the pituitary gland ( hypophysis).
    Been there done that.
    Very well. This is was just I wanted to hear!!

Thread Information