wideazahouse is offline New Member

Tightness and congestion with Test...

Evening all,

I have been taking Sermorelin for going on five months and am starting to see positive results. Rather than go through the doctor I currently get the S. From I have recently picked up some testosterone myself to save on the exuberant cost. I picked up some BIO-TS250 from Bio-Tech Pharmaclinico. And it looks like good stuff from all that I've been able to ascertain. I upped my weekly amount up to 2.5cc last week and have noticed two side effects that concern me. I am finding myself with a bit of a phlegmy cough/congestion and am finding myself short of breath and winded doing very little cardio wise. I had only planned on taking 1cc a week long term to help with my Sermorelin and overall supplement program as my test is low at 216. I'm debating either cutting back to 1cc a week to at least keep my levels up a bit or just stopping all together if the congestion/cough/shortness of breath issue continues. Anyone have any insight? I'm about 330, have a strong build and am working with this overall program to continue tightening up and working on altering my figure while keeping muscle up.

Thanks...

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    at 330lbs. you will be very susceptible to high E2 conversion. I'm assuming you're carrying a fair amount of fat? Why is your test so low and what is the range of the test performed? How much Sermorelin are you taking and are you taking it at night or in the morning? Are you taking this on an empty stomach?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I agree... Do you know what your bf% is? Max % should be 15-16% b/c of the higher aromatization rate you'll have(test to Estro conversion)... The more bf one carries the more risks there are for that person - high BP high HR palpitations, headaches(usually a sign of high BP) high E2(test to Estro conversion) then all the syptoms of high E2 etc,

How long have you been on(test)? Just a couple pins... Did you get any BW done pre cycle, then mid, post pct 8 wks? What's your diet like? We have a great section....

I have been taking 25ui every night of Sermorelin. I started taking 1cc a week of the test about 5 weeks ago. Initially it was just to bump up my test levels a bit. The last 2 weeks i went up to 2cc and then 2.5cc. I am carrying a lot of extra weight but on a strict diet regimen and taking in about 250-300 grams of protein daily as well as a full range of supplements. My BP has been good and no headaches. Ultimately I just want to dial in my diet perfectly, take the correct supplements in and hopefully use the HGH and test to help the process along, no?

I had BW done before I started Sermorelin. A huge battery of tests, that's where my 216 test level came from. Haven't had my blood work done in about 4-5 months and I am taking the Testosterone on my own. Maybe best to just go back to taking 1cc a week like the doctors office prescribes (200mg a week) and just ramp up cardio even more till I get down closer to 290-300?

I appreciate any info you can pass on. I'm not clueless in this area but definitely have a ton to learn. My supplementation is all very grounded and realistic. If I could just decide on what, if anything, to take with the Sermorelin as far as the test and amount it would help my piece of mind. Not getting the level of energy I thought I'd get from the two ill tell you that much! People go on and on about Sermorelin and test giving you increased energy, etc. definitely stronger, harder but not jumping out of my skin with this super motivation! Lol

Anyone??

Thread Information