Phastroh is offline Junior Member

DECA 10 WEEKS IN - Experience wanted not needed

Pre-Cycle I was on TRt at 75MG a week with half an Arimedex 3 times a week.

I started out my shots at 250MG DECA and 300CYP well it went up after 3 weeks to 300/300 and week 9 I was at 400DECA and 300CYP and week 10 which was Thursday I took 500MG DECA and 400MG CYP.

I gradually increased it as I went so I could assess my feelings on the doses I was taking.

How I felt and what I have seen.

As far as strength gains they have been just ok but size wise yeah I am clearly thicker in many places. When my family is like dude in 2 months you have gotten much bigger it has to be true lol I personally felt a slight increase in size, especially in the upper chest and arms. My arms were about 17" now they are over 18"

I am not slim I am 266LBS I was 275LBS when I started. All of my clothes fit me just the same buy I look better in them. I wear a 2x. My belt is down one hole. My gutt is just as fat.

Basically the changes were positive but I will admit it right here my diet was not great. It was not bad but I had stuff that is a big no no. With these results I can just imagine had I been strict.

I have 2 weeks left on my 12 week cycle and I was just going to split the DECA I have into 2 weeks but yeah that would be like way too much. I was actually going to drop it down for weeks 11 and 12. Say 400 then 300 respectively. Not thinking pumping 500MG the last 2 weeks is going to make all the difference.

At the same time I have to tapper down my Test Cyp. because I will have to get back down to my 75MG every week. I am not eve sure I am ready for that ARGGGGHHH I know I will have a bit to get used to dropping down from 400 to 75 but I have no choice as I have a DR. appointment and blood test in a few months. I am delaying my blood test for minimum 1 month after my last DECA shot. Since it is just my Dr. I am hoping the vitals DECA hits will get back to normal within the month. I am not taking a sports drug screening so.

I did however want to donate blood, not sure going in the middle of my cycle is smart but I know my red blood count must be very high.

I am also curious to how I will feel the first week of no DECA.

SIDE EFFECTS. I have has none. Blood pressure is low, boner is boning(NO DECA PECA), pimples are pimpling no worse.

I ALWAYS got a rush after my shots of DECA and TEST I never got just from TEST. I wanted to hump everything. Yesterday after my shot I wanted to get up from my desk at work and run home. I was jacked all day and couldn't go to bed early. Today I am ok but shot day I surge.

Anyone with comments please do so.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    There is no need at all to tapper up and down no need at all. I think i'm a bit lost anyway have you got a Q??.

Thread Information