jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member

Ensuring gear is legit and good

So I'm doing some planning and my health and piece of mind are important.

When getting gear from a UGL what are some steps that can be taken to ensure that the gear is what it is advertised, not fake and not low quality.

Off the top of my head:

- buy from a reputable UGL

- source check with members on the board, post pictures and get thoughts on if it is real/of good quality

- test it myself with a kit?

- get bloods before, during and after cycle to make sure everything is in check

Am I missing anything? Would any experienced members have some things to add or other precautions that they would take?

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    there are no guarantees in this game all you can do is research sources and test what you get

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    So I'm doing some planning and my health and piece of mind are important.

When getting gear from a UGL what are some steps that can be taken to ensure that the gear is what it is advertised, not fake and not low quality.

Off the top of my head:

- buy from a reputable UGL

- source check with members on the board, post pictures and get thoughts on if it is real/of good quality

- test it myself with a kit?

- get bloods before, during and after cycle to make sure everything is in check

Am I missing anything? Would any experienced members have some things to add or other precautions that they would take?
    #1 best way to know. Most sources are just getting it from someone else, not always making it themselves too although they may have a good rep you never know when their source may turn up a bad batch. Sometimes its just the luck of the draw.

Best to sometimes make a small purchase, enough for one cycle and then order more if it turns out to be good so you have it for next time.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-09-2015 at 12:02 AM.

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    #1 best way to know. Most sources are just getting it from someone else, not always making it themselves to although they may have a good rep you never know when their source may turn up a bad batch. Sometimes its just the luck of the draw.

Best to sometimes make a small purchase, enough for one cycle and then order more if it turns out to be good so you have it for next time.
    It is the best way to ensure that everything is dosed properly and estrogen levels are in check etc., but problem is, you have to be taking the stuff for awhile to see if it is working properly which seems a little guinea piggish haha.

Small purchase to test is a good idea

Thread Information