• 1 Post By michael30
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By odix

Thread: Test for life

odix is offline Member

Test for life

I'm 29 and plan on shooting test for life. I know. Shame on me. Have some quick Q's...

Would shooting t from UGL's have any negative effect on me long term ? I guess nobody really knows what is going in to what from where...and its all trust based. Dumb Q.

How much would I need to shoot to replicate a normal level of T week to week, using the min amount of shots and what ester would be best for this ? I'm guessing a blend. I'm a semi long ester fan though (cyp, enanth).

How many pinholes in my arse is too many ? Is there such a thing. I'm a big ass baby when it comes to places like delts and the one time I hit a nerve in my quad and watched the needle bend 90 degrees in my leg kind of set me away from doing that. Is there such a thing as too many shots with high gauge needles (23, 25+) around the same area ?

michael30 is offline Member
    I can answer almost all your questions as I'm doing excately what you described. But first I have a few questions. First why do you want to do this? As in what's the goal or purpose. Also no offense meant but you seem pretty uneducated by the levels of questions your asking, so why would you be so quick to make such a big life long commitment. Trust me if you are going to take this serious and live this lifestyle and do all the Dr visits, blood work just to get at the right levels its a commitment. So much of one that I even attempted to come off trt for 8months but had to go back on due to my quality of life not being what I wanted. So before you decide this make sure your doing it for the right reasons
    DAAS likes this.

pitweiler is offline Member
    If your producing normal test ranges naturally. Why would you want to mess that up by staying on? Why not just do a cycle then pct a couple times a year. There's so many people on here that are on TRT and wish they could produce natural test

If you pin too much in one area you could make scar tissue

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Just some questions... Why? Have you been checked for low t? If not do that first... And as mentioned based on ?'s you may want to hold off b4 point of no return(as in needing something you may not even need) -

Do a poll in the HRT forum(all of whom have no normal test levels) and see if they say they would rather be on for life(just to produce enough test for themselves) and I guarantee if you have normal healthy T levels that they'd all switch places w/you! I know this b/c, I too, have low test and it's not a way of living a good quality of life!

B4 you consider this at least get checked.... If your fine just run a cycle and pct and maintain your gains.... This is a life changing event.... In all aspects of life(think about it)! Things happen - then some more shit may happen - it's life! Nothing works out as we always plan - there's always road blocks in the way or pop up out of nowhere! These are not a questions you ask b4 making a decision like this...
    michael30 likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    If you can't do you own research on this subject - you're in for a treat

I am on EOD shots about 4-6 months out of the year & once every 5 days for the rest.

The shots or one of the least of my worries

Do a home self blood letting < that equals to about 50 shots in one, seeing a spike drain your blood into a water bottle right next to you
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 06-20-2015 at 10:19 PM.
    NACH3 likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont need to read past the 1st sentence, do i?

This is sort of like someone who wants to use slin deciding they want to become diabetic. Foolish

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

I am on EOD shots about 4-6 months out of the year & once every 5 days for the rest.

Do a home self blood letting < that equals to about 50 shots in one, seeing a spike drain your blood into a water bottle right next to you
    Why not just do it in the bath tub/shower?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post

Ahh,

The ol' bath bleed out - lol

Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    ^^^^ you guys are just nuts. If I was going to do this I would prefer to do it this way.

Blog Entries
    ^ I save that for special occasions ^

Mostly Twilight reenactments

odix is offline Member
    Tbh its because i have done so many cycles in the last 8 years and my quality of life and well being on t, even just a shot of E 250 a week does wonders for me. Maybe its just because i know being on T gives me that edge ive trained myself and my mind to crave it. Is that a junkie mentality? CAuse i feel like it is. But its something i want. I know within the next few years i will be cycling on and off between different aas and i almost always cruise on T between, so whats the point of even coming off with a stellar pct to just do it all over again? Besides that i do love me some 19-nors and I know they slam T down. So whats the point of spending the money to cycle when I know I'm going back to it. Is there sufficient research that shows I can recover the same 30-40 years old while being on AAS fully as opposed to cycling and putting more stress on my body vs just supplying it artificially?

odix is offline Member
    @joybyts whats the use of eod half the year and once every 5 the other? J/w

There is a lot of difference. One think I and most people who are over 30 have learned is life rarely goes as planned. You may decide to cruise on test and end up needing to due to damaging your natural test production and end up not being able to continue lifting, bodybuilding for any number of reason but have not choice about needing HRT for the next 50+ years.

It's always better to do everything you can to preserve your natural test production. As I have told many people before you just go to the HRT section and ask anyone if they had a choice to be on HRT vs having a normal natural test production would they choose HRT? You would be hard pressed to find anyone who said yes.

Op Samson is on the one on every other day shots 4-6 months a year. What he means is he is on cycle during that time(short ester)The rest of the time he is on trt with every 5 day shots.or I'm guessing that's what he means from speaking to him. If I'm wrong I'm sure hell correct me.
    Last edited by michael30; 06-21-2015 at 01:45 AM.

Also if you want to go on trt and think you need it, just go get your levels checked. Your blood work will let you know. If you need it, or can't recover with a power pct protocol. Then get on trt. But if your levels are good I'd wait a little longer

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Go and see a Dr. Full stop.
    michael30 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

^^^x2

Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    Op Samson is on the one on every other day shots 4-6 months a year. What he means is he is on cycle during that time(short ester)The rest of the time he is on trt with every 5 day shots.or I'm guessing that's what he means from speaking to him. If I'm wrong I'm sure hell correct me.
    OK I see what he was getting at and yes that makes sense although it does not change anything I said in regards to no cruising or self medicating.

odix is offline Member
    Well Ive been hearing the same thing the 9 years ive been here so I guess i should probably listen. I just feel like ill need it inetivabely(however u spell it ) so id save myself money and time by just accepting and commitng. Perhaps i have some years left in natty test afterall. Ill hit a doc and move the next post to the right forum. Appreciate the knowledge here peeps.
    lovbyts likes this.

Easy way to check is just to order online blood work. Its not much. Or go to your Dr and get it checked. Can I ask why you won't just go to the Dr and find out? Are you afraid to find out you don't need it? Just go get checked, if your levels are low get on test. Problem solved. If there not cycle twice a year until there low then get on test. Either way. Problem solved......sorry didn't read last sentence in last post. Disregard

Honestly it's best to find out whats wrong or if anything is. If you do have low test you need to know if it's primary or secondary because the treatments could be very different. It's not a one pill fits all type fix by any means.

It's also not nearly as easy as just taking testosterone . There is a good chance you will need HCG and MOST insurance companies wont cover it. $$$$ Then there is the chance you might loose your insurance or even end up with one that does not cover HRT at some point then you are on the hook for the bill for Test also. Lets not forget your doctor will want blood work every 2 or 3 months for the 1st year and then every 6 months for the next couple of years after that at least.

That is just the tip of the iceberg. Really there is a LOT to take into consideration.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    I really do wish i had good natural test levels

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl
    I really do wish i had good natural test levels
    This is exactly what I say

Before getting on in the first place, my levels were already of a 60 year old.

My best advice to anyone; check your natty levels before ever picking up the spike.

If mine were great, I'd just be natty, looking semi normal with great boners. Since they weren't, I went the unnatural route for life.

Blog Entries
    This is exactly what I say

Before getting on in the first place, my levels were already of a 60 year old.

My best advice to anyone; check your natty levels before ever picking up the spike.

If mine were great, I'd just be natty, looking semi normal with great boners. Since they weren't, I went the unnatural route for life.
    On the bright side you get to look better than most people physically because cycling isn't as much of a risk on hormones since your levels are already low at the expense of watching your health a little bit closer

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100
    On the bright side you get to look better than most people physically because cycling isn't as much of a risk on hormones since your levels are already low at the expense of watching your health a little bit closer
    Yup, that about covers it

And when I hit my hormones just right I am hornier than a 16 year old.

But, it takes so much.

Seem to be healthy so far - some routine bleedings, quarterly BW, handfuls of supporting supps & I'm just fine - LoL

In my personal case, it's def been a positive. Yet, I still feel somewhat envious of my out of shape looking friends that eat nothing but garbage & bone random pvssy all day without even taking a multi vitamin.

uhit is offline Member
    Yup, that about covers it

And when I hit my hormones just right I am hornier than a 16 year old.

But, it takes so much.

Seem to be healthy so far - some routine bleedings, quarterly BW, handfuls of supporting supps & I'm just fine - LoL

In my personal case, it's def been a positive. Yet, I still feel somewhat envious of my out of shape looking friends that eat nothing but garbage & bone random pvssy all day without even taking a multi vitamin.
    Some women just love that dadbod look

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by uhit
    Some women just love that dadbod look

Hell nah, they don't

They still look at me first all day

Just settle like most do

Blog Entries
    Hell nah, they don't

They still look at me first all day

Just settle like most do
    I agree with this. Alot of them just like to look good next to their significant other

uhit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    I agree with this. Alot of them just like to look good next to their significant other
    A girl actually said to me a while ago she prefers to be with guys that are in worse shape than her so she feels better. Lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by uhit View Post
    A girl actually said to me a while ago she prefers to be with guys that are in worse shape than her so she feels better. Lol.
    Proof is in the pudding..hah

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by uhit
    Def heard this

Now, I'm just straight unapproachable - wth

At least that's what I heard so far

Thread Information