liftdroprepeat is offline Junior Member

test suspension what needle size and good places to do it??

hey guy whats the best needle size to use and also as i will be ed pinning whats the best way to do it as any past cycle has been glutes only, also would i get any marks or signs that i have pinned in the spot etc thanks

Klaus88 is offline New Member
    What sites do you plan on pinning?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I love a 25 ga 1" pin.....can't go wrong.

Klaus88 is offline New Member
    25 gauge 1" worked well for me too when it comes to quad and delt shots. I needed a bit longer for glute shots.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    What's your bf and how fat is your arse? 23g 1" is good or if I'm sure you could use a 25g 1"

Glutes(upper outer quadrant), quads(7" down from hip bone - or where pockets would be), tris - top of shue(flex put it right where the meat is in middle of top part of shue), delts(90 degree angle in to side delt)

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cooke View Post
    hey guy whats the best needle size to use and also as i will be ed pinning whats the best way to do it as any past cycle has been glutes only, also would i get any marks or signs that i have pinned in the spot etc thanks
    It depends on the TEST SUSP,,,some times it takes bigger gauge pins(20g) for it to pass.
    Warming the solution slightly can help it pass thru finer gauge pins (22g)

here2grow is offline Junior Member
    19g to get your crap in the syringe then 23g to inject.

I love injecting in my shoulders it turns me on lol

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Good places ?? You will need tons of places.
    How long are you using it for ? Is it just a pre workout you will use it for ?

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Good places ?? You will need tons of places.
    How long are you using it for ? Is it just a pre workout you will use it for ?
    no im doing a full cycle of it so around 5to6 weeks ed pinning so im going to need alot of sites to use lol!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    no im doing a full cycle of it so around 5to6 weeks ed pinning so im going to need alot of sites to use lol!
    You could get away with 6wks but imo you would be best with 8wks defo not 5wks. It will also depend on how much you are using if your using .5 - .75ml then you could get away with sub Q but no more as you will get lumps see what works for you.
    Ok if you can't do sub Q then you will need 8 sites easy.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    You could get away with 6wks but imo you would be best with 8wks defo not 5wks. It will also depend on how much you are using if your using .5 - .75ml then you could get away with sub Q but no more as you will get lumps see what works for you.
    Ok if you can't do sub Q then you will need 8 sites easy.
    sorry mate whats sub Q? the only thing im use to is glute injections never tried any thing else so im defo going to have to hit the you tube videos etc before hand and yer i was thinking 0.50 twice a day or 0.75/1 mil once a day

pitweiler is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cooke
    sorry mate whats sub Q? the only thing im use to is glute injections never tried any thing else so im defo going to have to hit the you tube videos etc before hand and yer i was thinking 0.50 twice a day or 0.75/1 mil once a day
    Sub Q is an injection. It's where you pinch your skin and inject into the fatty tissue under your skin

Quote Originally Posted by pitweiler View Post
    Sub Q is an injection. It's where you pinch your skin and inject into the fatty tissue under your skin
    i dont really have much fat tbh i can pinch my skin on my stomach etc but i have a 6 pack and theres just not much fat there it just feals like skin could i still do it that way with like insulin needles?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes you still do it the same.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yes you still do it the same.
    thank you mate will try in a mo is it just the stomach u can sub q? or can i do other places or can my stomach take ed pinning?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    thank you mate will try in a mo is it just the stomach u can sub q? or can i do other places or can my stomach take ed pinning?
    People run GH all yr in stomach(subQ) so as long as you can pinch something around there(love handle area/near naval - even w/a 6 pck you can pin subQ - just make sure your pin length is small(I'd go w/.5" or smaller for subQ) but yes you could use that area ed(if subQ) no IM? Tris/delts/glutes/quads gives you 8 inj sites(one on each side)

Thread Information