DL_00 is offline New Member

Here is my first cycle plan. Pls critique!! Thank you

Hi Guys. So to keep the intro short and simple, I'm 33 years old and ready to start my first cycle. I've been training hard since I've been a teenager. I'm also currently in school for Exercise Science and Dietetics, so I'm pretty knowledgeable about training and diet. My dedication to the gym is 100%. I've been cutting up (naturally) trying to get to a fairly lean base before starting. I'm 6' and about 170lbs, and ready to start here in the next week or two.

This is my plan:

week 1: EQ 450mg
    week 2-10: EQ 200mg & Test E 250mg
    week 11: Test E 250mg

PCT (starting 2 weeks after last shot)-
    Clomid- 75/40/50/50
    Nova- 40/20/20/20

First week is EQ only because of it being so slow-acting, and last week is test only for that same reason. Wondering if I should front-load the first week with a higher dose of EQ?

I also have plenty of Arimidex , which I could run .25mg EOD. Good idea? I've read so much conflicting info on this. And I have 5,000iu of HCG as well, which I could run during my cycle? Good idea? I should mention, I already have everything I've mentioned on-hand and ready to go. I have a good diet plan and everything as well. Looking to make some decent quality lean muscle gains. Just looking to solidify my plan. So please give me any feedback, especially regarding the Arimidex and HCG. If you need any more specific info please let me know. I just don't wanna bore you guys. I appreciate any help.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First off you are quite light for that height so your diet and training aren't there yet. the cycle layout also doesn't make sense start test day 1, it is also suggested that for a first cycle you should run test only. EQ is generally useless but even still eq is usually ran for 15 weeks or more and at triple your dosage though I found it useless still at that dose and length. The test dose is also very low and you would be better off just running 500mg test and forgetting eq.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How lean are you? 170lbs at 6' is pretty light. Can you post a pic?

First cycle should be test only and 250mg per week is pretty much a TRT dose rather than a cycle dose.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

No problem I will post a pic later when I have a chance. I estimate about 7% bf. Most of the info I read said for a first cycle keep total dosage around 450-500mg per week. I can surely go more because I have quite a bit on hand. Just trying to be cautious with my first cycle.

And to the first replier, my diet and training are there. I am not a big guy. I've bulked up to as much as 210 before but have an insanely hard time getting good size while managing to stay lean. I feel I've done what I can naturally, which is why I'm at the point in my life I'm ready to cycle.

You may think your diet is good but its not. If you gained fat when you bulked before you will have the same issue on cycle.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    If your issue is you get fat easely. Forget EQ... it will stimule your appetite making you overeat.

EQ IMO is only good as appetite stimulant cause anabolic wise... it sucks...

So if appetite isnt your issue drop that compounds.

250mg test is on the very low side.

500mg would be more appropriate.

Test e is normally 12 weeks. 10 weeks is short but will still put size on you.

If you wanna keep the EQ be sure to check your hematocrite. Cause letting it go up too much can be fatal.

.25mg EOD is a good starting dose.
    Im the kind of guy that prefer to use more juste to be sure. So I would so .5EOD but it is as you wish.

Btw, steroid WILL help you clean bulking easier...
    Youll get more muscle gain less fat than natty... if it wouldnt no one would use gear...
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 07-08-2015 at 03:55 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    That's not a well planned cycle at all.... Eq needs to be run higher and longer so drop that... Stick w/test e only and follow this to a T - I'd suggest holding off until you know all the basics - AI HCG test doses duration etc

The other members told you what Eq does... Also raises hematocrit very rapidly - your blood thickens and need to get drained...

Read this...

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    How lean are you? 170lbs at 6' is pretty light. Can you post a pic?

First cycle should be test only and 250mg per week is pretty much a TRT dose rather than a cycle dose.
    I'm going to take an updated pic in the morning, because I'm about 10lbs heavier than this at the moment. But for now you can get an idea...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_09140.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	193.3 KB 
ID:	158009

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    If your issue is you get fat easely. Forget EQ... it will stimule your appetite making you overeat.

EQ IMO is only good as appetite stimulant cause anabolic wise... it sucks...

So if appetite isnt your issue drop that compounds.

250mg test is on the very low side.

500mg would be more appropriate.

Test e is normally 12 weeks. 10 weeks is short but will still put size on you.

If you wanna keep the EQ be sure to check your hematocrite. Cause letting it go up too much can be fatal.

.25mg EOD is a good starting dose.
    Im the kind of guy that prefer to use more juste to be sure. So I would so .5EOD but it is as you wish.

Btw, steroid WILL help you clean bulking easier...
    Youll get more muscle gain less fat than natty... if it wouldnt no one would use gear...
    Thanks for the input. I know 250mg of test is low but that's why I was gonna be stacking with the EQ. I've done quite a bit of research, and many say stacking EQ will give similar results (and probably cleaner/more sustainable gains) than test alone at a higher dosage, while minimizing side effects and estrogen levels since the Test is lowered and stacked with the EQ. You dont agree? If I went test only I'd definitely raise it up to 450-500mg.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    That's not a well planned cycle at all.... Eq needs to be run higher and longer so drop that... Stick w/test e only and follow this to a T - I'd suggest holding off until you know all the basics - AI HCG test doses duration etc

The other members told you what Eq does... Also raises hematocrit very rapidly - your blood thickens and need to get drained...

Read this...
    ]
    Thanks bro but I've read that whole thread as well as many others on various sites. There is a lot of conflicting info out there which is why I'm here trying to get a little clarification. Some people say run Arimidex , some say dont. Some say run HCG, some say only use it at the end of your cycle. And since my planned cycle is pretty "light" I thought maybe Arimidex would not be advised.
    Last edited by DL_00; 07-08-2015 at 08:42 PM.

Thanks for the input. I know 250mg of test is low but that's why I was gonna be stacking with the EQ. I've done quite a bit of research, and many say stacking EQ will give similar results (and probably cleaner/more sustainable gains) than test alone at a higher dosage, while minimizing side effects and estrogen levels since the Test is lowered and stacked with the EQ. You dont agree? If I went test only I'd definitely raise it up to 450-500mg.
    EQ is worthless just run the higher test.

goddammit I got 3 bottles of EQ 300mg/ml and was looking forward to the increased vascularity and appetite. But if dropping it for a test-only cycle is the best option in the end then it is what it is.

Test only will definitely be best, Im not saying never try EQ. I decided to find out for myself and was dissapointed with its effects. You could always save it for a future cycle but it is very lackluster.

Thread Information