Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Is it possible to gain weight but loose fat natty?

T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member

Is it possible to gain weight but loose fat natty?

There is a personal trainer who just wouldn't stop talking about his one and only client. He is just 15 but they claim he has gained 15 kg (73-88kg) and lost 7% bf in 6 months, NATTY. Do you think that this is possible? The boy is only 15-16 years old but the personal trainer owns a shop where he sells supplements, roids and different drugs (like clen , dnp , adipex and so on)

bloodchoke is offline Member
    Was the routine split between gaining and cutting? The only way to empty a fat cell is caloric deficit and the only way to build new mass in caloric surplus (unless I have a drastic misunderstanding). I've have read where people with very high BMI and little muscle have gained muscle and lost fat simultaneously, but those are very special cases. Adolescence may be a special case, too.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like he's gifted genetically! Big part of this game!

I'd assume w/a great training program and(he's gotta have a nutritionist at his age?!)/& diet along w/cardio... If he lifts heavy and intensely dropping bf and gaining weight(recomp) can be done for sure! I would hope his trainer wouldn't even mention AAS at his age - but nothing surprises me anymore about these scum buckets who sell to kids!

It's possible - his T levels should be very high - I'm sure he developed much more than others his age(so he's going through puberty) w/the right mix(coaching dedication consistency etc - don't count your body short of anything)
    michael30 likes this.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    I have built muscle and lost fat at the same time but 15kg of muscle is very excessive in 6 months for a 15 yo either he is taking steroids or he is lying. unless like nach said he is a genetic freak but those are rare

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    I have built muscle and lost fat at the same time but 15kg of muscle is very excessive in 6 months for a 15 yo either he is taking steroids or he is lying. unless like nach said he is a genetic freak but those are rare
    Very rare(but exist :P) - I've done the same but I was on lol - but after that cycle - I've actually grown more(bf about the same if not a tad higher) but I gained 20+lbs and dropped about 4% bf) it's doable but rare - especially as dj stated 15kg = 33lbs that's a lot w/out help - or he knows how to eat and grow at 15-16(another rarity)

If he is gaining 15kg of pure muscle in 6 months he will be a well known pro bb before he turns 18

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

Very rare(but exist :P) - I've done the same but I was on lol - but after that cycle - I've actually grown more(bf about the same if not a tad higher) but I gained 20+lbs and dropped about 4% bf) it's doable but rare - especially as dj stated 15kg = 33lbs that's a lot w/out help - or he knows how to eat and grow at 15-16(another rarity)
    I never understood why someone assume he knows whats he is doing cause he his big and ripped...

WTF physics is mostly genetic...
    Seconds is drugs and knowledge comes very low in the list...
    No one needs any knowledge to become best in the world... just need a competent coach, sufficient genetic and the ability to follow order.

How many morons is there out there that have impressive physics that are highly successfull but are completly clueless...
    Way too much...

They just have elite genetic and take enough drugs to overcome their stupidity...

They keep saying they work hard but give them an average genetic and they will look pretty average by bodybuilding standard...

The physics dont mean shit about the knowledge they carry...

Easyroller is offline New Member
    ^I can't quote you idk why the forums wont let me but your post gave me cancer and i sense a bit of butthurt

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    If you're asking if its possible. Anything's possible! Especially if it's his first year training.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    I never understood why someone assume he knows whats he is doing cause he his big and ripped...

WTF physics is mostly genetic...
    Seconds is drugs and knowledge comes very low in the list...
    No one needs any knowledge to become best in the world... just need a competent coach, sufficient genetic and the ability to follow order.

How many morons is there out there that have impressive physics that are highly successfull but are completly clueless...
    Way too much...

They just have elite genetic and take enough drugs to overcome their stupidity...

They keep saying they work hard but give them an average genetic and they will look pretty average by bodybuilding standard...

The physics dont mean shit about the knowledge they carry...
    I'm lost?!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    If you're asking if its possible. Anything's possible! Especially if it's his first year training.

^^ very true - most gains come much easier your first real yr or two

I believe it is possible but very unlikely like I said he if he gains 15kg of muscle every six months he will look like kai green and phil heath by the time he Is 18

Thread Information