• 1 Post By king6 II
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 2 Post By djgreen
  • 1 Post By system admin
  • 2 Post By DrewZ

Thread: Anabolics.com

Syncom9 is offline New Member

Anabolics.com

Not sure if this is the right section for this post. But my question is Anabolics.com Stack and product real or fake. I cant find any reviews on thier product or anyone saying it is a good product. If i posted in the wrong section please let me know since i am new to this forum.

Thanks
    Tom

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Damn, that is some hot Gonzo!

If I can achieve the same results, as the guys from that site, with a stack then I have been doing everything wrong.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    I just booked marked me a new site!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Syncom9 View Post
    Not sure if this is the right section for this post. But my question is Anabolic .com Stack and product real or fake. I cant find any reviews on thier product or anyone saying it is a good product. If i posted in the wrong section please let me know since i am new to this forum.

Thanks
    Tom
    Depends on what you mean by real or fake? I don't think they're faking anything..They're pretty straightforward with what their products are

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    Depends on what you mean by real or fake? I don't think they're faking anything..They're pretty straightforward with what their products are
    In the banner it says we ship without a prescription, they sell products with the names of steroids . That isn't straight forward. That is trying to sell a product under false pretenses. I cant find the ingredients on the website. So you buy tren 75, thinking that there is some sort of tren in it. When you receive it and read the ingredients, you find you just bought a bunch of herbs. Plus I looked at some of the pics in the testimonials, none of them used the products to acheive the results. Straight forward is not adjectives I would use to describe them.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    In the banner it says we ship without a prescription, they sell products with the names of steroids. That isn't straight forward. That is trying to sell a product under false pretenses. I cant find the ingredients on the website. So you buy tren 75, thinking that there is some sort of tren in it. When you receive it and read the ingredients, you find you just bought a bunch of herbs. Plus I looked at some of the pics in the testimonials, none of them used the products to acheive the results. Straight forward is not adjectives I would use to describe them.
    Lol....There is a subtle yet distinct difference between the two websites. Leave the "s" off anabolics just as OP listed it.

Blog Entries
    In the banner it says we ship without a prescription, they sell products with the names of steroids. That isn't straight forward. That is trying to sell a product under false pretenses. I cant find the ingredients on the website. So you buy tren 75, thinking that there is some sort of tren in it. When you receive it and read the ingredients, you find you just bought a bunch of herbs. Plus I looked at some of the pics in the testimonials, none of them used the products to acheive the results. Straight forward is not adjectives I would use to describe them.

I'd say if you had any knowledge on genetic limitations for your height/weight and realized what looks you can achieve naturally and you have at least SOME knowledge of the supplement industry and the legal system, you'd realize right after the words "Steroid alternative" that you weren't getting any bits of tren in your "tren 75".. They aren't telling you that it contains tren either..So what's the basis of your argument?

I don't see how this is any different than a bodybuilder being on your balonie creatine bottle??? Or any other supplement you use for that matter...Look around

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    Lol....There is a subtle yet distinct difference between the two websites. Leave the "s" off anabolics just as OP listed it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	creampie.PNG 
Views:	692 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	158415

JYD
    JYD is offline New Member
    I've used the products on anabolics.com several times. You're not going to gain 20lbs in a month or anything like that but I always put on some decent weight with the danabol and deca product. I guess my point is I make more gains with them then without....that's all that matters to me. I've also used the clen , pretty good product. Haven't used the Win or PGH yet but hope to fairly soon.

I was thinking about trying the Sasha Grey and Sativa Rose stack.
    Good2Joe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by king6 II
    I was thinking about trying the Sasha Grey and Sativa Rose stack.
    I heard the night sweats are insane!!!
    Good2Joe likes this.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    strong first post jyd just sayn and I don't trust any body that labels there product the same as real steroids it is aimed at new comers to the game it is all ingredients you can buy in your local store
    Last edited by djgreen; 07-31-2015 at 11:47 AM.
    Red Bastard and jstone like this.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen
    strong first post jyd just sayn and I don't trust any body that labels there product the same as real steroids it is aimed at new comers to the game it is all ingredients you can buy in your local store
    Totally agree

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    i mean be for real Growth Hormone in pill form lol

system admin is offline Owner
    The PGH is actually bovine growth hormone , among other ingredients. There is a big difference between Anabolic Steroids and legal steroid alternatives . Unless you try them, I would reserve too much criticism. The reviews listed on the site are ACTUAL reviews in real time by their customers. I dont think so many would be coming back for more if they weren't effective for the users.
    956Vette likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    I'd say if you had any knowledge on genetic limitations for your height/weight and realized what looks you can achieve naturally and you have at least SOME knowledge of the supplement industry and the legal system, you'd realize right after the words "Steroid alternative" that you weren't getting any bits of tren in your "tren 75".. They aren't telling you that it contains tren either..So what's the basis of your argument?

I don't see how this is any different than a bodybuilder being on your balonie creatine bottle??? Or any other supplement you use for that matter...Look around
    The difference between creatine and other supplements is they dont intentionally put names of steroids on them to intice people who dont know any better. I dont use many supplements, because I would rather buy food. Im not saying thag the bodybuilders advertising for a creatine is any different than what anabolics.com is doing. Im also not saying that they are ineffective. Im merely saying that the advertising isn't straight forward. Show me any advertising that is really straight forward. Advertising is meant tonget you to buy something. I also didnt see steroid alternative anywhere on the website, not saying I didnt overlook it. I know exactly what they are, but what about the person who is new to everything. They see the names and think it is a steroid. Look at the op, he thought it contained test. That is what they hope to acheive, with there ads. If you cant see it open your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    This is exactly right, anybody that thinks they're not needs to open their eyes. Even though me and djgreen don't agree often, in this case im in total agreement with him.

These products maybe very effective, im not saying they're not. For the price of the stack you could buy the real deal. Op if you bought them already let us know how they work.

Syncom9 is offline New Member
    Well Thanks for everyone's input. After reading some more forums i just need to continue reading and learning. Obviously i have a long ways to go. lol

Tom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    The PGH is actually bovine growth hormone, among other ingredients. There is a big difference between Anabolic Steroids and legal steroid alternatives. Unless you try them, I would reserve too much criticism. The reviews listed on the site are ACTUAL reviews in real time by their customers. I dont think so many would be coming back for more if they weren't effective for the users.

Exactly

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	creampie.PNG 
Views:	692 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	158415
    numbere and tnt337 like this.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    *If you look on the homepage of the site in big fat black letters at the top they call the products Supplements.

*The ingredients of each product is listed plain as day on the website.

*So they're using steroid like names and this is some kind of issue? You mean like two thirds of supplements that have ever existed?

*Have you ever used the live chat thing they have on there? They will tell you flat out these aren't steroids . Go ahead, give it a try.

*Not sure what you're getting at with the videos so no comment there.

Anyway, threads seem to post up about the site from time to time and for whatever reason a lot of people seem to want to think and scream "SCAM" either just to do so or because they didn't take the time to actually look at what it is. More importantly and somewhat strangely is all the people who enjoy posting here, we all know that site sponsors are what keep this website (steroid.com) up and running...they don't exist and this site doesn't exist, so why people feel a need to talk crap about products I don't understand.

Last thing....I've used the PGH for a year or so, seems like a decent product to me.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Personally I would never put any of that stuff in my body but each to his own!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I feel they are best for people not ready for steroids or in between cycles.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information