Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: can too much arimidex hinder gains?

leanmachine6 is offline Associate Member

can too much arimidex hinder gains?

so to be on the safe side im taking 1mg arimidex EOD to prevent gyno and abit of bloat as i am gyno prone as i tend to get lumps behind nipples on cycle i was wondering can too much arimidex hinder my gains/growth from aas ?

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    U need estrogen aswell...so yes killing ur estro is bad for alot of reasons not only gains what are you running?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Definitely. You need estrogen to grow.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Yes but there are going to be host of other issues you will notice before you notice gains impairment. Achy joints, Sexual dysfunction and more.
    Try to use blood work to dial in the proper ai dose. My goal is to keep e2 withing clinically normal range even though i am on cycle. This allows you the benefits of e2 without the costs.

leanmachine6 is offline Associate Member
    im running 500mg test enanthate , 600mg EQ and 300mg tri tren a week plus 100mg oxy's a day at the moment, i feel great and sex drive has gone up im sure and im only 6 days in ! i was thinking about dropping the arimidex down to .5mg eod would that be wise?

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    .5 would be better...but bloodwork is the only way to go...tren will give a false reading so you need to get e2 sensitive essay test as far I know but If your gonna just go on feel it can be little hard to tell..good luck

ab037 is offline Associate Member
    That sounds like a ton of AI. The typical starting dosage recommend is .25 eod on a test cycle. They say to start low with Arimidex as it is powerful, but you know yourself better than us. I might have missed if you mentioned stats and cycle history. But you will know before long if you crash your E2, and then just adjust. If it was me I would slowly ramp it up. E2 bw is cheap, only around $32 to run mid cycle if you want to check levels

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine6 View Post
    so to be on the safe side im taking 1mg arimidex EOD to prevent gyno and abit of bloat as i am gyno prone as i tend to get lumps behind nipples on cycle i was wondering can too much arimidex hinder my gains/growth from aas ?
    Blood work to be sure but i would start at .25 eod see how you go if your gyno prone nothing wrong with running 10/20mg day of nolva along with it till you get your AI sorted.
    Last edited by clarky.; 08-01-2015 at 10:47 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Depends if you don't crash it too much but make sure it's in good check it MAY hinder water gains...BUT the lean muscle growth will still be there...So to not see your scale weight moving too much could be uninspiring..nonetheless you need at least SOME to grow

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine6 View Post
    Too much,,,YES it can. 1mg is a large dose. I would suggest something more like 0.25mg EOD

Thread Information