AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Updated hormonvalues after cycle.

week 1 200 mg masteron , week 2 500 mg deca
    week 3 200 mg primo, week 4 500 mg test e
    week 5 200 mg masteron, week 6 500 mg deca
    week 7 200 mg primo, week 8 500 mg test e
    week 9 250 mg test e, week 10, 250 mg test e

BW pct week 3

Nothing wrong with my female hormones. I red them wrong the first time. E2 20 (20-130), progesteron 1,3 (0,6-2,5), prolactin 476 (70-410).
    Prolactin bit elevated, but ok. From the deca i guess. I did no ai, da

Guess i was down to 16% before i started the testosterone .

Problem is fsh 0,3 (0,7-11.1) and lh <0,1 (0,8-7,6) and total test 0,45 (6,73-31,88)

Thats why i feel like shit now. So i guess if i would do this cycle (very bad cycle i know) once again, i would not prioritize AI and DA but HCG .
    I guess clomid/nolva pct will not cut it. HCG is mandatory.
    Stil feeling like shit, no its gone 6 weeks since last shot. New BW in 5-6 weeks.

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    I don't know why you are so reluctant to utilize ancillaries like AIs and DAs but here is what you are missing.

Your LH and FSH are low because your prolactin is high. High serum prolactin concentrations inhibit secretion of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus, thereby decreasing the secretion of gonadotropins (luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone), and may also inhibit the action of gonadotropins on the gonads.

All HCG on cycle would have done is keep your interstitial (Leydig) cells responsive to LH so when you would have an easier time with recovery post cycle. Generally LH and FSH are the first to come back, but your testes take a while to respond to their signalling because they have been without stimulation for the duration of the cycle. By running HCG on cycle you circumvent this.

Why not run your cycles properly?

My prolactin is not that high, and i only did two shots of 500 mg deca . But what you`re saying makes sence. And i didnt know that a bit elevated prolactin would override the effets of clomid/nolva. So HCG have nothing to do with stimulation of lh fsh, rigth?

So would you recommend some Dostinex now, after my pct?

Run my cycles properly?. Well, done it for 15 years and never payed attention to pct or ancillaries. Gains were always good from moderate dosages, i got big, didnt loose it all when off, and i stil have clean bill of Health. Actually first time i ever did a pct was after last Christmas when i did 1 g tren /deca a week. And just a bit nolva. Ofcourse i met the wall, but hey....

But, then i joined the forum and my next one will follow the stickie principals. That i can assure you. Already ordered aromasin . But i will not start before things are working again.

very infomative response from you, btw
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-10-2015 at 03:37 AM.

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    If I am reading your initial post correctly you waited 3 weeks after your lat injection to start your post cycle correct?

I would add in caber at 0.5mg 2x/week and continue on Clomid and Nolvadex for at least 4 more weeks. Your HPTA has not even began to recover.

By running your cycles properly I just meant utilizing things like ancillaries, HCG , and not seemingly haphazardly taking different compounds at random intervals. Nevertheless I am happy that you have a clean bill of health and are utilizing the information found on this forum to run your cycles even more effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyPlease? View Post
    If I am reading your initial post correctly you waited 3 weeks after your lat injection to start your post cycle correct?

Nope. 10 days after last 250 mg test e shot. I knew theori says 2 weeks. But, my second last shot was 10 days before that and my 3. last shot was 10 days before that. So it was a slow end and i started to feel a bit down at day 10 so i started pct.

Ok, thanks for Your advice. I will think about it. My prolactin was just a bit elevated 30 days after last test e 250 shot. 476 (70-410) Now, 6 weeks after perhaps its within range and no need for caber.
    But, pct is not working, finishing week 4 50 mg clomid this week and feel like shit. So i will strongly consider Your caberadvice and running pct 4 more weeks. Or i take another BW in a few weeks to see if nature takes care of the shit.

Thread Information