NickyNick07 is offline New Member

Help! Cycle Advice?

Can anyone tell me if this is a good cycle?
    • Test C (12 week cycle) 500mg a week: (250mg Monday and 250mg Thursday)
    DBol (4 week cycle First 4 weeks)30mg ED
    HCG (13 weeks on cycle) 500iu a week (250iu Wednesday and 250iu Saturday)
    • Arimadex 1mg EOD (as needed)
    PCT (Start 2 weeks after last injection weeks 14-17)
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    • Clomid 100/50/50/50

Is this a good cycle to gain mass or do I need anything else..? Any help is greatly appreciated I am 33y/o 5'10 163lbs 10%bf

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Too much arimidex , try 0.25 eod
    If its your first cycle you may want to drop the dbol , test will be enough, dbol wont deliver quality gains anyway its used as a kick start. Its always best to just run one single compound on your first cycle.

It looks good to go

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    To me its looks like by the book and i think its a good mass cycle.
    It looks like my NeXT cycle, but i couldnt get dbol so i will use mdrol.
    I got my NAC to day, its cheap and you should run it aswell for liversupport. 1200 mg ed while on dbol, 600 mg ed for the rest. Or 600 mg daily rest of life, 1200 mg a day when cycling. Read about the benefits!
    Mid bloodwork i would watch my cholestrol and hematocrit for a cycle like this. Also BP and ofcourse the liverenzyms.

I will add a DHTbased roid to my end, cause i think gains will be decreasing when we quit the orals at week 4 and only got the test for the rest.

But, if its Your first, i agree with steve. Do test only!

Avi3510 is offline Associate Member

Avi3510 is offline Associate Member
    I would read that thread I posted. If this is your first, or even if it's not you can learn a lot. I did.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyNick07 View Post
    Any help is greatly appreciated I am 33y/o 5'10 163lbs 10%bf
    If you're 5'10'' and only weigh 163 pounds then you have no idea how to eat for growth. Diet is the most important part of a cycle. If you don't know how to eat then your on cycle gains will be stunted, and you will lose all your progress after cycle.

IMO you should concentrate heavily on your diet before beginning a cycle.

Also, an AI is always needed from day one up to PCT. That dose of dex is high and will likely crash your e2. You should read the attached thread below. If this is your first cycle then using dbol is overkill, and will likely result in e2 issues.

Ancillary Reference Guide
    Last edited by numbere; 08-20-2015 at 10:06 AM.

Thank you everyone, I appreciate the advice. I was on a previous cycle a year ago with superdrol gained 20lbs. Unfortunately, I did not post cycle correctly, so I lost most of it (Very depressing). I am ready to do another cycle, that is why I was saying add the Dbol kicker to start because I've taken it (superdrol) before.

Would you still recommend just the test Cyp only cycle or could I add the Dbol 6 week kicker?

Also my Adex is only 1mg I can cut it in half but in fourths its petty tough to make sure i have exactly .25. Can i take .50 EOD on Adex or should I do .25? I feel if I am doing Dbol kicker then .50 would be perfect, but with the Test only I am not sure if .50 is too much...?

Please let me know thanks so much!!

Jamesmuscle is offline New Member
    i also need to know this,good question

I doubt the dbol will have much effect in terms of retainable muscle mass. Its a kick start nothing more.

If you are going to use it i would only do it for 4 weeks, once your drop it your test will be kicking i ln

Test alone will be sufficient, if you need to feel on gear straight away and are inpatient then use the dbol for a kickstart

Thanks Steve. Also My Test Cyp. is 300 Mg. I was going to pin myself at 1cc's twice a week. Would it be okay to do Test Cyp 600 mg a week or should I really only stick to 500 mg which I think would be like .84 cc's om the syringe?

Also can I take .50 EOD on Adex? it is hard to cut the small little pill into fourths?

Thank you so much for your help!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    To much thinking lol yes just pin 2x wk that will be fine and get a pill cutter to chop your adex they work great half it then half again. If they a pharma then you will be g2g if they are ugl then get pharma.

Unfortunately, they are ugl. however, they got really good reviews so I figured I would see how they are. Plus, I don't know where or how to get pharma adex.. Thanks for the response!

As clarky said it will be alot easier just pinning it 1ml twice a week, its hard to draw .84 everytime imo

Good luck!

Thread Information