Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ziggyy is offline New Member

Second cycle - TEST E & EQ - 14 WEEKS?

Hi guys

This will be my second cycle after doing this dumb oral only. Did Anavar 60mg for 5 weeks with 3 weeks of nolvadex . Had my macros in check and was on my maintain levels.. Went up about 4kg on the cycle but when the cycle finished and I went down and only kept about 2kg... Under pct i wast eating around 500 kcal more than on cycle. IT has now gone 5 months and I want to do another cycle inclouding Test Enethat and EQ. I know a lot of you guys will say stick to test it will be better then you know what drug couses the side effects etc etc but If I would do this cycle I have some options I would like to get some help on....

My main goal from this cycle is to keep as much muscle mass as possible after my pct. I want to incloud both HC Generate, Nolvadex and Clomid as well as my diet will be tracked and my training will be spot on during pct. High intensy 4 times per week with heavy weights...

Was thinking of running a total of 14 weeks as EQ starts to kick in slow. I will finish my eq at week 13 so both the test and eq clear out of my system at the same time for my PCT.

So here it is option 1:
    - 500mg test enethat
    - 400mg Eq
    - Arimadex - but i dont know how often?
    - HC Generate - Should I use it during mid cycle and trough my pct? or 10 days out from my last test injection?

Option 2
    - 250mg Test enethat
    - 600mg EQ
    - Arimadex

Option 3
    -300mg test enethat
    -500mg EQ

Option 4
    -200mg test enethat
    -600mg EQ

PCT:
    clomid-100/50/50/50 and nolva 40/20/20/20 ?

What do you guys recommend for lean keepable gains? I dont want to blow up and get all this water retention and acne.. I know arimadex will help me with that. I am not 100% sure when to run my hc generate so any help would be good guys. Sorry for my bad english btw Im from Brazil

STATS:
    Heigh: 177
    Weight: 79
    BF: 10%
    Training: 6 years - 2 years with a strict diet tracking my macros every day.

My main questions is if Hc Generate alone will be ok? or should i abselute inject real hcg during my cycle or just under my pct?

BulldogMatt is offline Junior Member
    Hello mate,
    At 23 I think you should not start juicing yet, you are at your peak! I'm not your dad, so you will do whatever you want, but if you can then wait until u r 25.

Stats are not bad at all, but you still should have room for gains naturally.

If you do go ahead though:
    Do blood work now and at week 7-8
    Have aromosin or arimidex 0.25 ed usually good to keep e2 in check but mid cycle blood work is the best way to figure it out.
    Have Nolva/ Tamoxifen and I would actually run it 20mcg/day on cycle on rather safe than sorry basis, it prevents gyno.

HCG : I am not the best person to give advice on it, there's a stocked article somewhere here about. (Basically I don't really use it as I follow the medical recommendations for trt instead, but at this age you defo need them balls big, so you might need to run it on cycle too).

PCT: hcg+
    Clomid50, nolva40 for a week, then 25/20 for 3 subsequent weeks and you should be fine.

Hope this helps mate!

Cheers, Matt

Thread Information