sfguardguy is offline New Member

Tren and Equipoise?

I have been using test cypionate for a year now and also used nandrolone a year ago. I have been looking into trying Tren with equipoise . I have heard and seen some good things with these two used together. I would be interested in hearing peoples experiences or any advice.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I would jump into a long PCT and then consider this. Most people here don't like eq but personally I do for the vascularity effects most of all. Tren is the best steroid in my opinion but also the one with the most sides
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

sfguardguy is offline New Member
    Thanks PT for your reply. What is PCT? Nandrolone seemed to work pretty good for me. I went from 200 to 225. But after my surgery I have gone back to 200 lbs. Do you have any experience with HG? I have thought about using that to help with the recovery of my knee surgery. Only thing that I have heard is that it will help but your really dont see anything until 6 months. Thoughts anyone?

william981125 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sfguardguy View Post
    Thanks PT for your reply. What is PCT? Nandrolone seemed to work pretty good for me. I went from 200 to 225. But after my surgery I have gone back to 200 lbs. Do you have any experience with HG? I have thought about using that to help with the recovery of my knee surgery. Only thing that I have heard is that it will help but your really dont see anything until 6 months. Thoughts anyone?
    PCT = Post Cycle Therapy = Clomid & Nolva. It seems like you need to take a look at this. PCT explained here. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Blog Entries
    They compliment eachother very well.

ambernightly is offline Female Member
    EQ and Tren are great. Usually EQ is added for appetite stimulation. If you don't know about PCT, AI, and the requirements for managing sides while on-cycle then I would strongly recommend against using Tren and EQ together in any significant doses until you have more AAS experience. EQ stays in your body for about twelve weeks and continues to affect the endocrine system long after the primary anabolic benefits have dissipated (far longer than any other AAS that is used to my knowledge). That aside, EQ is awesome... love it.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sfguardguy View Post
    I have been using test cypionate for a year now and also used nandrolone a year ago. I have been looking into trying Tren with equipoise. I have heard and seen some good things with these two used together. I would be interested in hearing peoples experiences or any advice.
    Are you on HRT?? Or self medicating HRT? Do you know what an AI HCG and DA are/& do??

Read this

Ancillary Reference Guide

Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal

Thread Information