Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 2 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By raymerzoug

Thread: First cycle, going on 1 gram of test enanthate, new member

raymerzoug is offline New Member

First cycle, going on 1 gram of test enanthate, new member

Hey whats up i recently signed up for some advice on this website. I am thinking of doing my first cycle, and my stats are 5"11 235 lbs 17% bodyfat. I've been lifting for 5-6 years, on and off, and im turning 24 years old in 9 days. My older brother has done a couple of cycles in the past, and he was telling me that in your first cycle you experience the most growth, since your body is sensitive to the hormones. He recommended me to start at 1000 mg, his first cycle consisted of an 8 week 500mg of test E/Dbol , with a clomid PCT. He had some issues with his liver from the Dbol so he recommended i dont add it into my cycle.

This is what im thinking of:
    8 week cycle
    1000mg test E, 2 shots a week of 500mg
    week 1-2 21iu's split into 3(7 iu's) days of HGH
    week 2-8 27-30iu's split into 3(9-10 iu's) days of HGH

PCT
    3-4 weeks
    100mg of Clomid ED week 1-2
    50mg of Clomid ED week 3-4
    -------------------------
    I am planning on keeping femara on hand and taking 2.5mg of it ED in case i get some side effects.
    ---------------------------
    I understand that I am young, but I feel like I would react well to it, since my older brother did all right. He is 33 years old, started his first cycle when he was 26, and prior to that in his early 20's he was taking dbol on a regular basis. One issue he told me is that after his cycle his ligaments weakened, and he wished he took HGH since it strengthens your bones/ligaments during his cycle to prevent that. Please let me know your opinions on this gentleman.

Also forgot to add incase some of you ask, im doing this for the size/strength gain/weight loss benefit to get my fat % lower.
    My current maxes are:
    Bench: 345lbs
    Squat 540lbs
    Deadlift: 470 lbs
    Power clean(floor starting position): 290lbs

Blog Entries
    lolll

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Bro.....I have been cycling for years, ran more cycles than i can even count and I am currently on 350 test/600 NPP a week. As always I am putting on consistent lean tissue, my strength is great and I'm sitting around 10% body fat at 215. At times my obliques are nice and vascular.

I still don't take 1000mgs a week of test. Have I? Yes, and I didn't think it was any better than half that dose. Oily skin, acne, blood pressure, bloating and other sides will be more prevalent though.

In other words, don't listen to your bro. He must be taking really bad gear to need those dosages, or he is attempting to make up for diet and training with drugs......

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    And if you are only benching 345 at 235 lbs at 5"11' I suspect your body fat is much much higher than 17%. Diet is everything bro, everything.

Tdoe11, Thanks for the tip man. What do you recommend bro? And about his gear, its definately good, his last cycle he put on 25lbs. He started out at 500mg when he was around 28, and hes been through 5 cycles, he just thought it'd be good to do it as a one time thing to get the size.

About my bench, i've never really focused too much on my chest, ive been more of a leg guy, but im definitely planning on focusing on that area more =/

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    This is a joke, right? I'll play along. Are you sure 1 gram of test a week is enough?

Seriously, you could cut that dose in half and still have a great first cycle. The more gear you run, the more intense the side effects are. And by the way, if 500mg a week puts 10lbs on you over 16 weeks, 1g isn't going to put 20lbs on you in that same period of time.

And 8 weeks isn't enough time on for a test E cycle either. You're not even going to start noticing any gains until probably week 4 or 5.

And then the hgh. You think 8 weeks of hgh will do anything for you? I doubt you even have access to real HGH anyways. Almost every single dealer that you're going to find is going to peddle fake stuff. And even if you got real stuff, 8 weeks isn't shit.

I think you should put more thought in to this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by raymerzoug View Post
    Hey whats up i recently signed up for some advice on this website. I am thinking of doing my first cycle, and my stats are 5"11 235 lbs 17% bodyfat. I've been lifting for 5-6 years, on and off, and im turning 24 years old in 9 days. My older brother has done a couple of cycles in the past, and he was telling me that in your first cycle you experience the most growth, since your body is sensitive to the hormones. He recommended me to start at 1000 mg, his first cycle consisted of an 8 week 500mg of test E/Dbol , with a clomid PCT. He had some issues with his liver from the Dbol so he recommended i dont add it into my cycle.

This is what im thinking of:
    8 week cycle
    1000mg test E, 2 shots a week of 500mg
    week 1-2 21iu's split into 3(7 iu's) days of HGH
    week 2-8 27-30iu's split into 3(9-10 iu's) days of HGH

PCT
    3-4 weeks
    100mg of Clomid ED week 1-2
    50mg of Clomid ED week 3-4
    -------------------------
    I am planning on keeping femara on hand and taking 2.5mg of it ED in case i get some side effects.
    ---------------------------
    I understand that I am young, but I feel like I would react well to it, since my older brother did all right. He is 33 years old, started his first cycle when he was 26, and prior to that in his early 20's he was taking dbol on a regular basis. One issue he told me is that after his cycle his ligaments weakened, and he wished he took HGH since it strengthens your bones/ligaments during his cycle to prevent that. Please let me know your opinions on this gentleman.

Get your bodyfat under 15%...Get your training and diet dialed in...And then start off with 500mg test/week...But this should be in the future...Diet is what will dictate gains while on cycle..If your test is high and you're eating a lot and you're at a lower bf% you can blow up lean and look much better and get less side effects than if you started at a higher bf%

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Post a pic OP let's see your level of development so we can make the necessary recommendations.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    2nd the pic motion^

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    We won't get a pic I'm guessing!

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Also 1g of test...do you like watersports?!

Thanks for the tip guys, Back In Black here is a picture i took about 2 weeks ago after isolating shoulder lifts for 3 weeks straight. Thanks for the tip David, I've got to get my body fat checked again soon because i haven't done a test at my gym for a month in a half, which was when i was at 17%. I may be lower now, im not sure. Honkey Kong according to my bro the hgh somatropin he has is legit, i don't know where he orders it from since i haven't asked him but thats his opinion.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swole.jpg 
Views:	1417 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	159141

Also Honkey Kong, if you know of a lab that has legit hgh/hi quality test that you could suggest to me i'd appreciate it, if not for privacy purposes totally understood bro

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Raymerzoug, this isn't a source board, so no i couldn't suggest you anything of the nature. And not trying to pick on your brother here, but I wouldn't just take his word that his source is legit. From what he was suggesting for a cycle to you, he doesn't seem like he knows much about what he's doing.

And for a first cycle, I wouldn't run hgh anyways. You'll make good gains on a test e 500mg only cycle for 12-14 weeks.

But from the looks of your pics, you have some potential for natural growth and leaning out. And your legs (in particular your calves) look like they could use some extra attention.

You said you've been lifting off and on for 5 years, how long have you been lifting in this last serious stint before your last off period?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Raymerzoug, this isn't a source board, so no i couldn't suggest you anything of the nature. And not trying to pick on your brother here, but I wouldn't just take his word that his source is legit. From what he was suggesting for a cycle to you, he doesn't seem like he knows much about what he's doing.

And for a first cycle, I wouldn't run hgh anyways. You'll make good gains on a test e 500mg only cycle for 12-14 weeks.

But from the looks of your pics, you have some potential for natural growth and leaning out. And your legs (in particular your calves) look like they could use some extra attention.

You said you've been lifting off and on for 5 years, how long have you been lifting in this last serious stint before your last off period?
    You more or less sum it all up what I was going to say

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Fail

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Let's be nice, he's not giving anyone attitude and he's taking the criticism fairly well.

Like everyone said on the first cycle, but take a step back and wait a bit, get educated, make a bit more progress, I would shoot for at least low teens body fat as well first. Cycle won't help with that.

Samson, I am asking for help, i dont know why you just posted fail without explaining why, ill take criticism of any kind bro as long as i can learn from it. Honkey, i guess you might be right on his source bro, is there some kind of way to test out the hgh to know how effective it is? Also, i went to jail for 6 months and was released about 2 months ago. I recently started lifting again for 2 months thus far, since i got out. I have gotten no where near my genetic potential, i think, because my routine gets ****ed sometimes due to relationships/stress/work. The longest i've lifted none stop was probably 7 months. I've never seen what kind of gains I'd make if i were to lift, with no time off, for a couple of years. I want to try doing that but taking a short cut and getting there quicker seems pretty awesome, which is why im leaning into going for it. Due to the responses on here mocking me, ill take it i should stick to 500mg. I am going to do more research on whats great for a first cycle, and will try to find my own source of some quality products rather then taking advice from my brother.

Seoinage thanks man. I've only been doing research on cycling for the 1-2 months and could definately learn a lot more. One thing that dissuades me which I don't know if its true, is that you lose most of your gains, and have to continue cycling for the rest of your life? Thats why i wanted to go big on one cycle, and never touch it again, but it seems like thats impossible without harsh side effects.

Also, Marcus300, you're swoll as **** man. You're body is what i wish i could get to man, you're a ****ing beast bro.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    It is true that if you do one cycle you will gain some weight and then lose a lot of it. But, that is because a lot of the weight gained is water weight. But, if you are lean, then it actually looks pretty good. Especially considering the water does not all collect in your gut. You see yourself bigger in the mirror and it becomes normal. Then when you lose the water weight you feel tiny. It is a weird cycle that most of us find ourselves in. If we could do one cycle and gain a lot of weight and keep it, many of us may never have done it again. But, the fact that many of us do it over and over, yet still do not look like pro's proves that it is not so easy to keep what we gain without continuing; at least occasionally for a longer period of time. Good luck! Oh, and dont start with a gram. There is no need.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Even thkugh you think there mocking you, its all to try and help. You need to have thick skin. When you do cycle check out Austinite's thread on planning and executing a first cycle. Follow that and you will be good. Forget about GH unless its pharm grade, and it will take you some time to locate it. I can talk about prices, but you can do a 16 week cycle for less than what a month of GH will cost.

If you haven't lifted seriously for more than 7 months at a time it appears you would do good just getting your training set for a year. Then think about a cycle.

Oki-Des thanks for the response bro. Jstone, I totally understand they're trying to help me i take criticism well and just want to learn more bro. I will definately check out austinite's thread. From what i got from you guys, I am going to wait for a year or so and lift non-stop to see where i can get naturally, and i will try to lean out. Jstone, just another question bro, is it safe for example, if i find a good GH source(ive been checking out the ****** website and they have a list of sources with good reviews), would it be a safe bet to start taking it?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Samson, I am asking for help, i dont know why you just posted fail without explaining why, ill take criticism of any kind bro as long as i can learn from it. Honkey, i guess you might be right on his source bro, is there some kind of way to test out the hgh to know how effective it is? Also, i went to jail for 6 months and was released about 2 months ago. I recently started lifting again for 2 months thus far, since i got out. I have gotten no where near my genetic potential, i think, because my routine gets ****ed sometimes due to relationships/stress/work. The longest i've lifted none stop was probably 7 months. I've never seen what kind of gains I'd make if i were to lift, with no time off, for a couple of years. I want to try doing that but taking a short cut and getting there quicker seems pretty awesome, which is why im leaning into going for it. Due to the responses on here mocking me, ill take it i should stick to 500mg. I am going to do more research on whats great for a first cycle, and will try to find my own source of some quality products rather then taking advice from my brother.
    I don't think you should cycle if you haven't trained that serious for any amount of time due to reason events.
    You also want to forget about the gh and please don't post sources but your gh wont be real, generics are worthless and if its cheap its sh1t.

I would concentrate on building and maintaining a solid frame by using diet and training for at least another 6 months then see what you have done. One thing is for sure nothing is quick, nothing will be easy and nothing can be obtained that fast and maintained when you haven't been training intense for that long.

Steroids are a quick fix,
    almostgone likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Also, Marcus300, you're swoll as **** man. You're body is what i wish i could get to man, you're a ****ing beast bro.
    And the big man is all natural so imagine if he did a first cycle like yours omg.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^^^^Truth!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oki-Des thanks for the response bro. Jstone, I totally understand they're trying to help me i take criticism well and just want to learn more bro. I will definately check out austinite's thread. From what i got from you guys, I am going to wait for a year or so and lift non-stop to see where i can get naturally, and i will try to lean out. Jstone, just another question bro, is it safe for example, if i find a good GH source(ive been checking out the ****** website and they have a list of sources with good reviews), would it be a safe bet to start taking it?
    Generic GH is only as good as the batch you have. I have seen generic test very well, but the only thing that test tells you is that that one single vial tested is good. Generic GH is garbage. If you think you have a good source for serostims, or some other pharma GH I would still wait. You appear to make good progress naturally. I only know of one source I would trust for serostims, and its not easy to order from him. You either need a referral or be well known on the forums.

Dont worry about AAS, or GH for now. Get your training and diet in check. Then when your ready take everything you have learned and put it together. Most places that have sources on a website get paid to promote them. It takes time to find good sources. Pharma GH is highly faked, so be careful.

Read all the threads you can started by the knowledgeable members, and tbe stickies for each section. There is a lot of great info in them, I would also recommend checking out marcus300's diary.
    Last edited by jstone; 09-02-2015 at 01:41 AM.

Got it, thanks a lot for the tips guys. I am staying away from gear/gh for a year or so, ill just be reading threads on the forums as i always have and doing research so that when I am ready, i'll really be ready.
    PS
    - Do any of you know of a good application for muscle building that counts your protein/carbs/fats/cals for gaining muscle? Something different then that myplate bullshit? To help with gains/weight loss.
    thisAngelBites likes this.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    This is ^^^^ is the way to start. Stay on this forum and learn you will figure these things out. Post diet up in the nutrition section there is some great guys in here that know their stuff they will be glad to help you out. I agree with what the other members. Diet is everything if you figure out how to eat right and train hard guys at your gym will think your on gear. Also you will be amazed at your gains wether they be in strength or looks. Good luck !!

Blog Entries
    Got it, thanks a lot for the tips guys. I am staying away from gear/gh for a year or so, ill just be reading threads on the forums as i always have and doing research so that when I am ready, i'll really be ready.
    PS
    - Do any of you know of a good application for muscle building that counts your protein/carbs/fats/cals for gaining muscle? Something different then that myplate bullshit? To help with gains/weight loss.
    Why don't you just stay natural forever like Phil Heath?

Joco thanks for the tip man ill definately post up sometime on that part of the forum for advice/supplement help. Davidtheman, there is no way phil heath is natural bro. The guys arms are the size of my legs.

ab037 is offline Associate Member
    Myfitnesspal phone app is what youre looking for

Thank you

Thread Information