cttoasn is offline Associate Member

options on prop dose + cycle length

I have 5 vials of Prop coming. 100mg/ml and My plan is a standard 8 week prop cycle, pinning EOD.

Background 2nd cycle, 30yr old. 1st cycle was 14 weeks of Cyp at 400mg/week. AI and pct. Good bloods, etc... I have a log of my last cycle if you want to know more.

I have enough prop to go 150mg EOD for 8 weeks, or 28 pins. That will leave me with around 600-700mg's left over.

Can I run the prop for an additional week, or can I bump up to 200mg EOD for the last couple weeks?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Imo you could do either, personaly id rather run it at a further week rather than up the doseage for the last 2 weeks

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Pointless upping the dose as suggested.

150mg EOD for 9 weeks is fine. That's a lot more test than you were shooting on your first cycle (by over 30%) so get bloods again to make sure your AI dosing is correct. Alternatively run 8 weeks at 125mg EOD, that's still a bit up on your first cycle (allowing for more test per 100mg with prop than with cyp)
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

cttoasn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Pointless upping the dose as suggested. 150mg EOD for 9 weeks is fine. That's a lot more test than you were shooting on your first cycle (by over 30%) so get bloods again to make sure your AI dosing is correct. Alternatively run 8 weeks at 125mg EOD, that's still a bit up on your first cycle (allowing for more test per 100mg with prop than with cyp)
    Great info, thanks. Will definitely stick to no more than 150 max.

.25 of adex EOD was fine last cycle. Hopefully that amount works out again. Will do mid cycle bloods, but would hate to go 4-5 weeks with high E2.

Thread Information