Nebis is offline Junior Member

tren and hair loss

my work buddy said test and tren is going to give me the best results, i have done a cycle of test with little to no hair loss (am already shedding at the crown area so i do suffer from MPB)i am seeing through my research that tren is the least MPB friendly steroid out there. what are some other options that will give me great results and more MPB friendly?

also can i change test brands in the middle of a cycle? like can i take 6 weeks worth of teston 250 test e and then 6 weeks of a different brand of test e?

also since im so scared of balding early and i only think im going to stick with test because of it will i expect to make pretty big gains that will stay with just test e alone?

thanks

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Your diet/nutrition will dictate your gains!

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Don't know much about tren being the worst for hairloss...I never had an issue but I'm on winny now and it's definitely thinning it I have a full head of thick hair at 36 only 3 weeks left so I should be fine...test will give good results which diet is on!

thehor is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebis View Post
    my work buddy said test and tren is going to give me the best results, i have done a cycle of test with little to no hair loss (am already shedding at the crown area so i do suffer from MPB)i am seeing through my research that tren is the least MPB friendly steroid out there. what are some other options that will give me great results and more MPB friendly?

also can i change test brands in the middle of a cycle? like can i take 6 weeks worth of teston 250 test e and then 6 weeks of a different brand of test e?

also since im so scared of balding early and i only think im going to stick with test because of it will i expect to make pretty big gains that will stay with just test e alone?

thanks
    I have tried a few compounds now and All I have to say is that at 400mg a week of tren ace I was losing some serious hair. Every other compound did nothing to make me lose hair.
    Last edited by thehor; 09-05-2015 at 05:03 PM.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Does it grow back after u shed hair? My first cycle ,my crown of my head thinned alot.lol. and grew bck after cycle. Just test

thehor is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    Does it grow back after u shed hair? My first cycle ,my crown of my head thinned alot lol. and grew back after cycle. Just test
    Its hard to say because I am young and have alot of hair but some friends say it does some say it doesnt and some say it thinned for good.

Nebis is offline Junior Member
    thanks for all the answers guys. can anyone answer whether or not changing test e brands in the middle of a cycle is an issue

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Shouldnt be unless its not good.

Avi3510 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Your diet/nutrition will dictate your gains!
    ^^^^^^ yes. Nebis I just read your other post about bumping up to 750 mg a week. What are your stats brother? Height, weight, age, bf% ? Post some pics would help. After my first cycle, and I'm using a ugl, I've seen great gains. And I know, especially being a recovering drug addict, the desire is there to do more and more. But, I know if I'm real with myself, my diet and training could have been better; and I'm gonna bust my ass between my first and second to get that straight because is it the most important aspect hands down. And all the vets will confirm that.

edu12 is offline New Member
    try taking some cabergoline or bromocriptine if your having prolactin issues from tren

Thread Information