Thread: Abscess or....?

Brandontt26 is offline New Member
    Last night I went to inject as normal and when I aspirated (in glute) I drew blood so I took it out and pushed the blood back out the syringe and it was very light red and gooey like puss.. So I grabbed an empty syringe and new needle put it right next to the spot I just did and I tried aspirating from different depths in me and didn't get anything to draw out until I had the 1" needle all the way in me and it was the same light red gooey puss blood.. I could only draw about 1cc of it and that was it. I couldnt find anymore, I stabbed myself like 4 more times with new needles and nothing. I had no pain or soreness in the area and no symptoms of infection.. Could it have been a mini abscess? Any ideas? Thanks

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    idk but you need to use 1.5 inch in gluts unless you have a really low bf%

Here is a total guess...
    Many experience PIP, slight swelling, or a small lump after injecting.
    Possibly the body is getting inflammation from something in the AAS, either the oil, BA, dirty gear, or the AAS' ester, or something.
    You could've just withdrawn some of the inflammation. (Could be white blood cells?)

At the very least I would use more injection sites than just glutes. Your glutes could obviously use a little more time between shots.
    Also I would use a 1.5 inch in your glutes.

Hopefully a vet will chime in soon.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Could very well be a sterile abscess. It happens from time to time. Just a guess but given the lack of swelling, heat and pain that would be my guess.

Brandontt26 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the answers I know I should use 1.5 but I experimented with the 25g 1in I had for quads one day and had no pip nothing so I used them from there on had no issues until now so I guess the experiment is over lol..

Thread Information