Nebis is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle of test-e. going to bump up to 750mg a week.. question..

so my first test cycle i took 250mg twice a week, every 3 days. i decided this cycle im going to bump it up to 750 a week. so the test i bought this time was teston 250 ( has a verification code and i verified that all the boxes are genuine) ampules so i cant really take it every 3rd day becuse i cant split the 3rd ampule in half. so do i just take my shot every 2 days now?

Avi3510 is offline Associate Member
    I'm curious to see what people have to say because first of all, that might be too big of a jump for your second cycle. Imo, it may be worth checking into your diet and training a little more because I bet that's lacking if you're looking to bump up so much unless your gear is bunk. But maybe not, I'm not certain. Second, I think you could do it twice a week still, pinning 1.5 each time. Just draw 1.5 from two ampules, leaving .5 in one ampule that you could draw into a second syringe, cap it and I'm sure it would be okay the 3.5 days you'd be waiting.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    When was your last cycle?
    What was your weight gain? How much of it have you kept?
    Did you go up or down in terms of your bodyfat %?
    What is your age, weight and height?
    What was your diet like on cycle? And what has your diet been like during maitenance?

I suspect you could do the same cycle as you first with the same doseage (500mg a week) and see results by brushing up on your diet and pushing yourself harder at the gym

thehor is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebis View Post
    so my first test cycle i took 250mg twice a week, every 3 days. i decided this cycle im going to bump it up to 750 a week. so the test i bought this time was teston 250 ( has a verification code and i verified that all the boxes are genuine) ampules so i cant really take it every 3rd day becuse i cant split the 3rd ampule in half. so do i just take my shot every 2 days now?
    Why would you up the dose on your second cycle. I have never hit the 750 mark on test and I still get great results at 500mg a week. You will just get more sides and the gains will not be so different.

Thread Information