Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RangerDanger830
  • 1 Post By Viktoriia

Thread: IFBB Pro's and kids

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member

IFBB Pro's and kids

Hey guys , i was wondering how is it possible to have kids and be a pro?
    I'm asking this cuz i know pros like ben pakulski and branch warren and ronnie coleman victor martinez have kids and it is not like they had kids in their 20's cuz the kids are little. I'm pretty sure that they are on all year round and being always on your fsh is so low that you will be azoospermia .

So is it the FSH injections ? or HCG (LH)? Or both that make them fertile?
    In simple term fsh is for making sperm and lh is for making testosterone .

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HCG will assist the LH and HMG will stimulate FSH genesis. AAS can suppress both but it isn't full-proof even without the HCG/HMG compounds.

Here's an article proving they work.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6816742/

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3
    Hey guys , i was wondering how is it possible to have kids and be a pro? I'm asking this cuz i know pros like ben pakulski and branch warren and ronnie coleman victor martinez have kids and it is not like they had kids in their 20's cuz the kids are little. I'm pretty sure that they are on all year round and being always on your fsh is so low that you will be azoospermia . So is it the FSH injections ? or HCG(LH)? Or both that make them fertile? In simple term fsh is for making sperm and lh is for making testosterone .
    You'd be surprised about pros coming off. The couple I know come off for 4 weeks at a time. I know 4 weeks isn't much. But they still do come off.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    You'd be surprised about pros coming off. The couple I know come off for 4 weeks at a time. I know 4 weeks isn't much. But they still do come off.
    Regardless 4 wks will not let your body return to homeostasis - it's my assumption that they know what problems they were going to have - I bet most of them have there 'samples' frozen... For future use...

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Regardless 4 wks will not let your body return to homeostasis - it's my assumption that they know what problems they were going to have - I bet most of them have there 'samples' frozen... For future use...
    X2 not a chance the body will be back to normal in 4wks.

Yes 4 weeks is nothing against the 11 months of usage

Anyone?? If there is anything about staying fertile while ON, please share

Anyone?? If there is anything about staying fertile while ON, please share
    I did share, human menopausal gonadotropin mimics FSH, which means spermatogenesis on cycle is still at an adequate rate. Just like HCG does the same for LH, and therefore testosterone .

The study I attached showed data that supported the success of these two compounds. The subjects weren't on steroids but were basically shut down all the same.

So while coming off cycle would work, they don't have to if they don't want to. Keep in mind my son was conceived while on cycle with no HMG.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    I did share, human menopausal gonadotropin mimics FSH, which means spermatogenesis on cycle is still at an adequate rate. Just like HCG does the same for LH, and therefore testosterone .

The study I attached showed data that supported the success of these two compounds. The subjects weren't on steroids but were basically shut down all the same.

So while coming off cycle would work, they don't have to if they don't want to. Keep in mind my son was conceived while on cycle with no HMG.
    If your doctor prescribed HRT - then getting HCG & HMG for fertility is the best they can do(clomid is another but these two trump them) - unless you freeze some samples of your own(which I'd suggest since your young - im 32(sh!t I need to get on it) I need to freeze what I have... I think that's my best option imo
    Last edited by NACH3; 09-07-2015 at 08:03 AM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    I'm asking this cuz i know pros like ben pakulski and branch warren and ronnie coleman victor martinez have kids and it is not like they had kids in their 20's cuz the kids are little. I'm pretty sure that they are on all year round and being always on your fsh is so low that you will be azoospermia .

Of course you can. I know MANY IFBB pros that are parents.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830
    I did share, human menopausal gonadotropin mimics FSH, which means spermatogenesis on cycle is still at an adequate rate. Just like HCG does the same for LH, and therefore testosterone. The study I attached showed data that supported the success of these two compounds. The subjects weren't on steroids but were basically shut down all the same. So while coming off cycle would work, they don't have to if they don't want to. Keep in mind my son was conceived while on cycle with no HMG.
    Yes thanks for that, i thought of this too , so everything is some how artificial , what about the dosage? Cuz for fertility they do 75iu fsh+ 75 lh three times a week and 2000 iu hcg a week?! In what point of your cycle you pregnated your wife ? I mean was it at your mid cycle or at the end??

Yes thanks for that, i thought of this too , so everything is some how artificial , what about the dosage? Cuz for fertility they do 75iu fsh+ 75 lh three times a week and 2000 iu hcg a week?! In what point of your cycle you pregnated your wife ? I mean was it at your mid cycle or at the end??
    I don't have the slightest clue on what those guys use for HCG /HMG on cycle. I think it was a Deca /Test cycle but I could be mistaken as it was awhile back. It was mid-cycle and definitely enough time into it that I was shut down.

It actually only took us two weeks of trying before she tested positive so it happened fairly quickly. Gear was good as always.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Freeze your sperm. I did mine years ago

jaysath is offline Junior Member
    You also have to realize that everyone is different and their bodies will handle drugs differently

I read recently that TRT renders 40% of men infertile. That leaves the majority of men on TRT fertile. Even at reduced sperm counts, all it takes is one sperm to reach the egg.

I know several who have conceived on cycle while using HCG .

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been on trt for the past nine years and have blasted many time in between. I got my woman pregnant four years ago during a cycle, so I am definitely not in the 40% group.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    I have been on trt for the past nine years and have blasted many time in between. I got my woman pregnant four years ago during a cycle, so I am definitely not in the 40% group.
    That is great to hear. You do use hcg , right ?
    I want to have kids and also like competing so it get me worried , my fsh is low though. after pct everything else is in check except the damn fsh . I did it twice after 2 cycles , both times was low.
    I did not order my fsh to be checked the first time before using gear, i dunno if it is the steroids or my fsh was always low.
    Last edited by SOL!D5NAK3; 09-08-2015 at 12:19 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    That is great to hear. You do use hcg , right ?
    I want to have kids and also like competing so it get me worried , my fsh is low though. after pct everything else is in check except the damn fsh . I did it twice after 2 cycles , both times was low.
    I did not order my fsh to be checked the first time before using gear, i dunno if it is the steroids or my fsh was always low.
    SOL!D,

If you can source out HMG id add it along side of your hCG to put yourself in a better situation - both LH & FSH will be mimicked not just LH just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    SOL!D, If you can source out HMG id add it along side of your hCG to put yourself in a better situation - both LH & FSH will be mimicked not just LH just my .02
    Yes i'm looking into it, i just don't know the dosing for it , cuz it's pricey . We use 500 iu of hcg to get that testes at the ready but for hmg? And each 75iu vial of it is more expensive than a 5000iu of hcg .

Maybe i use fsh only , the hmg is lh and fsh wich they did extract from urine , but synthetic fsh is cheaper

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    I read recently that TRT renders 40% of men infertile. That leaves the majority of men on TRT fertile. Even at reduced sperm counts, all it takes is one sperm to reach the egg.

I know several who have conceived on cycle while using HCG
    Yep.

I've conceived without.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    Ditto.
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Viktoriia is offline Female Member

Hi, I will share my experience and knowledge. my husband and I have not used this option yet, but his clients used this option and many were happy that they had children. and so let's go. You must calculate when your wife’s ovulation day comes. 20 days before the day of ovulation, plus or minus a day, you begin to alternate every other day with hcg at a dosage of 1000 units, and hmg 75 units. for insurance against jumps in estrodiol, we use anastrazole. you can not interrupt your course of steroids , but you need to make sure that a couple of weeks before the start of manipulation with hCG and hmg, only testosterone at a dosage of 500 mg per week should go
    neloza likes this.

Thread Information