Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Tren A and Test E Cyle any Recomendations

almaga1979 is offline New Member

Tren A and Test E Cyle any Recomendations

Here is my cycle I plan on running. Please give me your input or anything you see wrong> Thanks

Week 1-12 Test E 250 Once A week at (250mgs a week)
    Week 2-12 Tren A 100mg eod. (around 400mgs a week)
    HCG Week 1-12 250iu twice a week.

PCT 14 days after last pin
    Comid 100/100/50/50
    Novla 40/40/20/20

tectime is offline Member
    Well 250 puts me at about 1500 so you should be fine to keep any shutdown t issues at bay. And once a wk injections are fine for that. And that dose of tren is a very effective dose so you should be fine. That's really a very sensible cycle and you should see great gains. For me I like tes levels up over 2500 when tren is involved (serum level prior to introducing tren into the mix) but I've always used tren as a finisher upper (last 8 wks of blast although I've went longer it's not necessary.) but again very sensible little cycle some great results I don't know anything about the post cycle part of it so someone else I'm sure will chime in with that.

Oops a little clarify: I looked back through bw and 200 puts me at 1490/1500. 250 around 1800. Just hate inaccurate info especially when I put it out there!! Hahaha!

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Pct looks good...may want some caber on hand in case or just go with b6 instead.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Who's about some stats?

What's your cycle history?

Why tren a?

When do you plan on starting?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

5'10" 200 lbs 10/11% bf heavily muscular and ripped like a bitch!
    Multiple cycles /blasts
    Cause A is the king!
    Oh you meant the op! Hahaha

36 Years Old
    200lbs 16% bf
    3rd Cycle

I chose Tren A because I wanted less sides. Pinning in about 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Who's about some stats?

What's your cycle history?

Why tren a?

When do you plan on starting?

Quote Originally Posted by almaga1979
    36 Years Old 200lbs 16% bf 3rd Cycle I chose Tren A because I wanted less sides. Pinning in about 6 weeks.
    3rd cycle or 4th?

When did your last PCT end and what was it if you are going bac on in 6 weeks?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

How tall brother ?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    your height has a big impact on your weight, how tall? or if your like me how short? (5ft8.5)

Im 5'7" and Im on my last week of PCT. Finishing my 3rd cycle so this will be my 4th and this Sunday was my last day of PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcGee1987 View Post
    your height has a big impact on your weight, how tall? or if your like me how short? (5ft8.5)

Sorry Yesterday was my last day on PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by almaga1979 View Post
    Sorry Yesterday was my last day on PCT.
    And you want to start again in 6 weeks? After running deca in your last cycle? You'll never recover by then. Time on + PCT = time off so about 18-20 weeks after PCT.
    thehor likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

thehor is offline Member
    Tren ace for your 3rd cycle is going to tear you up. I dont understand why people take tren light.

Quote Originally Posted by thehor View Post
    Tren ace for your 3rd cycle is going to tear you up. I dont understand why people take tren light.
    Probably because people read all of the comments such as tren is the best steroid going and they jump straight into it and take 400mg a week :/

- to the OP, as mentioned above if you have just finished a cycle I wouldnt even consider another cycle until atleast 4 months time which takes us into 2016.

Hope you make the right decision

Shits addicting I guess Im not thinking rational. I will probably hold off a few more weeks. Other then not letting myself recover what do you think about the cycle. I will do some more research and look into other cycles in the mean time. Thanks

I thought about going into tren at 75mg eod as well but that why I asked for some advice on here. Thanks again

Of course it is addictive, im seeing results now in my cycle and already thinking what should i do next lol but you have to recover and solidify those gains you have made while you were on cycle

You could do test only again or test and deca again?
    You will still see great gains if your diet is good.

Save tren for cycle 5, and try to keep it lowest dose as possible, rushing in at 400mg means your going to have to steadily increase it in the future to seen gains as your body will depend on that dose

Be better to try 250mg of tren then by cycle 10 you can be up to 400mg tren rather than starting at 400mg and finding you need 700mg down the line... if you see what im saying.

Are you already on hrt? If not tread lightly on jumping right back on with tren after deca . Bloods will tell you when it's time to start. But about the 75 eod, better choice for first tren ride. But the cycle you are planning is just that a tren ride. Enough tes to combat low tes sides and avoid some tes sides to start with. And either dose of tren will yield great results as long as all the other factors are in place correctly. Again like I said to start a sensible little cycle just give yourself enough recovery time.

And also op dude. Tren is truly not to be taken lightly. It's not a 3rd cycle component nor really even a component to add unless you make a living with the looks of your body. It's truly not for human consumption. That being said handled properly it's wicked! Both in results and in the havoc it will cause. It will crash your lipids, cholesterol, cause you to injure yourself due to the stress you are going to put on your body. Make sure you are physically ready. Then after cycle come a whole new set of issues. Ok prepare properly man.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Lots of great advice - where would your AI and DA be??

Deca is the harshest compound to recover from - if you didn't run nolva for 6wks I strongly suggest it(clomid for 4wks)... Give yourself the best chance at recovery(it is the most important part of a cycle imo) - after 6 wks post pct get BW and if your not recovered run another 4 wk pct! Here's Austinite quoting what I touched on above....

Austinite - below

Not really. I mean, no one really knows exactly what formula to use. Deca is likely the harshest steroid on your HPTA, therefore it is wise to extend PCT timing. The 2 week difference between the cycles mentioned (14 weeks vs 16 weeks) is not an impactful amount of time. 10 weeks vs. 18 weeks is a big difference and would call for a more aggressive PCT.

We have to remember that all of this is very individualistic and cannot be quantified with a formula, but based on history and how drugs interact with the majority, you can make judgment calls for the betterment of recovery. In other words, you can assume you'll be OK, or you can take some extra measure to better your chances at recovery.

The best method in my opinion for the common cycles with Deca (12 to 14 weeks), is to extend PCT for 2 additional weeks. You can use Nolvadex and drop clomiphene after the 4th week. Then you would wait 6 to 8 weeks and confirm recovery with blood work. If the results fail, run another PCT for 4 weeks and retest. If you're good, you're good.
    Unlike
    almaga1979 likes this.

jaysath is offline Junior Member
    Decca is great for mass but it will wreak havoc on your symptoms. I ran exemestane with good results

Im not gonna lie right now mentally Im a basket case but it could be because of the deca test cycle I just ran. I will probably try a different cycle for gain and hold of on the tren . Shit mentally I feel like shit at the moment my emotions are like a damn yoyo. I guess I will save the tren cycle and run the deca physically I feel fine but mentally Im not at the moment. I took all the pct as directed but I was not ready for the mental aspect of it. Im assuming the Tren will be worst so Im probably gonna leave it alone. The only thing I did not run on the deca cycle was the dbol the first 6 weeks which I will probably do this time around. Thanks for all the advice it much appreciated.
    Last edited by almaga1979; 09-08-2015 at 01:20 PM.

If your "mental" or not feeling good mentaly i would leave tren or any cycle alone.

Your hormones may be all over after completing a cycle

Ride it out, recover and cycle again when mentaly ready and of course after much needed time out, make sure you eat and train hard during this time its just as important as when on gear

thehor is offline Member
    Yea I wouldnt even think of touching tren if my mental state was not all there. Tren gave me the worst depression and made me extremely sensitive to anything, something Deca did not do.

To be honest its my moods they have been up and down. I followed all the PCT like I was suppose to and did my HCG twice a week so who knows. I have anxiety issues and have had a shit ton of it after I came off but I guess that can happen. Everyone has a different reaction to it I had no issues with my libido. Alot of my boys dont stop the choose to cruise so they dont have to deal with it Im assuming but I was under the impression you risked shutting down your natural test doing that way so who knows everyone has there own methods.

Quote Originally Posted by thehor View Post
    Yea I wouldnt even think of touching tren if my mental state was not all there. Tren gave me the worst depression and made me extremely sensitive to anything, something Deca did not do.

thehor is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almaga1979 View Post
    To be honest its my moods they have been up and down. I followed all the PCT like I was suppose to and did my HCG twice a week so who knows. I have anxiety issues and have had a shit ton of it after I came off but I guess that can happen. Everyone has a different reaction to it I had no issues with my libido. Alot of my boys dont stop the choose to cruise so they dont have to deal with it Im assuming but I was under the impression you risked shutting down your natural test doing that way so who knows everyone has there own methods.
    Listen man tren is by far the best compound no doubt about it. I tried it but I suggest you take a good break and fix your anxiaty aswell because tren also spikes up anxiaty. I just dont want you to go through what I did bro.

I suffer from mild anxiety/panic attacks couple of times a month, they have for sure been more apparent whilst using tren e 200mg a week

@thehor and Steve I appreciate all the good solid advice I will be patient before I take on the tren . Run a few more like you said why need more down the road and take my time. Depression anxiety is a mother****er when you feel like this. Now I know why some people choose to blast and cruise but Im not ready to that just yet

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    i had no problems with tren a 100mg eod and test p 70 mg eod, except for night sweats and difficulty orgasming on my 3rd cycle. after 12 week rest (i'm on trt), i'm doing tren a 130 mg eod and test cyp 50 mg 2/week. in 5th week now, things going fine so far (strength is really coming on strong last week or so).

My PCT this time coming off this cycle was a mess as far as emotions go. Im worried about the PCT on the Tren more then the Tren lol. I guess every cycle has its drawbacks I had no issues with my libido on this one like others but **** the PCT was an emotional nightmare. Im gonna just wait on the Tren I have alot of time to play with other cycles so Im good. I guess if you dont want the sides of PCT you blast and cruise but it has its drawbacks of not ever being able to produce your own test again. Thanks again

Thread Information