jmp8891 is offline New Member

Critique my cycle please

I currently plan on doing-
    500mg test ethanate per week for 15 weeks
    40mg dbol everyday for 40 days
    Arimidex at 0.5mg every other day

Pct will be nolvadex and clomid using the standard pct protocol I have found on the forum
    Still unsure what dose of hcg is necessary throughout the cycle ??

Current stats: 6'1 210lbs 17% bodyfat.

I do not plan on starting my cycle until I'm around 14% bodyfat (currently 17%), but would like everything in place before i start.
    This will be my second time using aas. My first experience being last year using 300mg test cyp a week for 12 weeks where I gained a good amount of muscle and strength. Although I feel I gained far to much fat so will be looking to do things differently this time around.

My diet will be 200 calories above maintanence to begin with and I will monitor it weekly if gaining weight to quickly or to slowly. Macros will be 50/30/20. With mainly complex carbs apart from my post workout meal. Lean meats, egg whites, cottage cheese, Greek yoghurt etc for protien along with healthy fats only. Plenty of vegetables. Sodium will be kept as low as possible and I will not be having cheat meals or alchahol. Supplements I will be using : omega3, creatine, taurine, bcaas, cnp pro recover, zma, glucosamine sulphate.

I will create a log on the forum when I start the cycle along with pictures for motivation and input throughout.

Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    200 calories above maintenance doesnt seem alot for what im guessing is a bulk cycle?

Cycle looks good though, hcg should be 250iu x 2'every week
    Take arimidex 0.25 eod

Thanks, Yes I'm looking to add lean muscle with as little fat as possible. What calorie surplus would you recommend to start with?

Id be going 3800 calories for bulking and im
    5ft9 havent weighed for a while i guess around 190lbs

If i was over 6ft and wanted to bulk id be trying my hardest to hit 4000 calories
    Try to watch the fat intake

im sure others will pitch in

Ive done 3 cycles and on my 4th now, diet in the past hasnt been my strongest point so i also have a lot to learn, just in your original post when you say 200 cals increase it just aint a lot at all, barely an increase really? Almost a snacks difference

If you maintain at 3000 for example id be wanting 4000+ to bulk

bearing in mind Im currently cutting on around 2700 calories. Once i achieve 14% bodyfat I will be starting my cycle. My maintenance is around 3500, so at 4500 as you suggest that would be an increase of ruffly 1800 calories. Should I build up to that surplus gradually or is there no need?

Also is it better to split my weekly injections into 2x250mg or is one injection of 500mg ok. Thanks

Mitch535 is offline Junior Member
    Consider this: 1 pound is around 3500 calories. 7 days in a week. 500 calorie surplus should have you gaining a pound a week, and that is a good rate to be gaining. This does not include the water weight you'll be adding. Most people I know bulk at 500-800 surplus.

FotoBlast is offline New Member
    200 calories above maintain will not be enough to add mass, even lean mass. A pd a week is 3500 divided by 7 or 500 per day. This would be a good start to gains, then adjust after a few weeks depending on fat gain. Increase calories if you can. Decrease if fat is climbing more than you like

Thanks for the input guys. I will start with a 500 calorie surplus and go from there.

Also is there any benefit pinning 2x250mg over pinning 500mg at once.

Wether your reffering to your test of hcg , either way It will be much more stable in terms of your bloods pinning 250mg twice a week. A popular choice is mondays and thursdays

Thanks will take all this onboard

Thread Information