dww
    dww is offline New Member

Advice on my cycle

Hi
    I've just started my cycle two weeks ago and will list what i plan to do and would like to hear what others think of this.

12 weeks cycle

test 400 600mg per week 12 weeks
    deca 250 400mg per week 12 weeks
    dianobol 40 mg per day 4 weeks
    20 mg tamoxifen per day 15 weeks

does this sound good to you guys or shall i add something else it for side effects etc

please help

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats, objectives and cycle history?

dww
    89 kg
    1.80 m
    29 years old
    looking to bulk

in the past I've done some test 400 on two cycles and taken winstrol but was hoping this was going to be my first proper cycle.

I have noticed one thing that my nipples have become a little puffy and wanted to know if there is anything else i should be taking.

Thanks for the reply

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    This is your third cycle fella and you don't know about aromtase inhibitors?that there is one big reason why you got itchy/puffy nips I suggest you read the stickies on planning your first cycle ALOT of good BASIC info!!good luck

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Seems you need to educate yourself a bit on steroids , as you havent mentioned any ancilliaries besides tamox.

Read this: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

And this after:Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal

If you still want to educate yourself, theres plenty here: Austinite's Educational Article Database

Regarding the cycle, personnaly I dont like deca , much prefer the short ester version of nandrolone , NPP. Deca ester can be detected a year after.
    Also something to have in mind is that nandrolone is one of the harshers compounds on the HPTA, being much harder to come back from.
    Would not use dbol , if you are gyno prone and worried about it.

You need to re plan your cycle with the needed ancilliaries.

dww
    Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    This is your third cycle fella and you don't know about aromtase inhibitors?that there is one big reason why you got itchy/puffy nips I suggest you read the stickies on planning your first cycle ALOT of good BASIC info!!good luck
    There is just so much text out there about various different things it can become very confusing, im just looking for some really good advice off people with more experience to help me. I thought I had the basics down and would just like someone to suggest what else I need to add to this cycle ???

Thanks dww

dww
    Thanks I'm going to have to read up on this then

dww
    Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    There is just so much text out there about various different things it can become very confusing, im just looking for some really good advice off people with more experience to help me. I thought I had the basics down and would just like someone to suggest what else I need to add to this cycle ???

Thanks dww

Thread Information