emney is offline New Member

Allergic to the testosteron oil?

Hey guys.

Quick question here..

I just started a cylcle of test E/C, tren E and mast E. I have done this before and all went ok.

The problem I have now is that I get huge infections on the injection site were I inject the test (tren and mast site is good). The injection site hurts like crazy, get swole and I get fever and fell sick!!

My firend witch is also on the same stuff came over and tried my stuff and he is completly fine!! And I also tried to switch to test C (same lab) but same thing happend.

I tried to take some inflammation and allergy tablets and that made it a litle bether at once but fare from fine. What do you guys thik? Anything I can do?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Strange your friend reacts to it well, i would have said unsterile gear but your friend seems ok on it, but he could just be lucky? You done much research on your lab and supplier? It could be common or none exisistant.

Hydrolex is offline Junior Member
    maybe a different batch but same shipment ? go to doc and say you injected vitamin B12 with an insulin needle

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Anything can cause that. Nicking a vein, not sterile skin when pinning, under skin infected area you happened to push through.

Here in china and Philippines if you get an infected site you grab amoxicillin x 5 days and is good in a week-10 days.

It I a rarity for the oil to be the issue if you do not have issue with foods in normal life. Most likely just a bad pin.

emney is offline New Member
    I think its the solvent. Benzyl something.. think maby its to much of that in the oil. Can that be the couse?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by emney View Post
    I think its the solvent. Benzyl something.. think maby its to much of that in the oil. Can that be the couse?
    Not for the fever. Go to a doctor ASAP.

If its a infection it can be fatal if not treated.

Thread Information