dimitrios is offline New Member

Test Proprionate + Tren Acetate Cycle + Masteron

I am Planing on an 8 week cycle that includes Test prop, Tren ace and Masteron but i have a small doubt about the ratio btw Test and Tren. After research, i have seen that in order to reduce the sides of Tren you have to run the Test in lower dose than Tren.
    1. So i am confused on the ratio btw Test and Tren, and if Tren is in higher amount, if there are any issues?
    2.Except this i want to here your opinion about the whole cycle?
    3. About HCG (pregnyl) after research i have seen 2 different kinds of usage. First is to use it in the last 2-3 weeks of cycle and the second is when about to tren to use it in the whole cycle?
    !!!! I forgot to mension that this is my second time of using Tren.
    !!!! In the ratio of test tren mind also the usage of HCG in the whole cycle!!!!

Cycle:

Test prop 50 mg/ED (w 1-8)
    Tren ace 75 mg/ED (w 1-8)
    Masteron 100 mg/EOD (w 6-8)
    Pregnyl 500iu/E4D (w 1-8)
    Aromasin 0.5mg/EOD (w 1-8)
    Proviron 50m/ED (w 1-8)

PCT:
    Nolvadex 40/20/20 mg
    Clomid 100/50/50 mg

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    The doseages look good. Id run hcg 250iu twice a week tho rather than blasting 500iu in. Id also run your pct for 4 weeks

What are your stats, goals and cycle history?

heght: 186cm
    weight: 94kg
    Bf: 13-14%

this is my 3rd cycle but i am pretty sure that in my previous cycle of test tren 75/75 mg EOD the gear was shit because the results where not quite good compering my previous cycle.
    2nd cycle run on deca 150mg/week and test prop 50mg/EOD and had better results, so now i changed my source and hope for better results

About the ratio test tren? You dont thing it should be like 75/75 or 100/75 ??? Or is it ok with tren higher than test?
    Last edited by dimitrios; 09-14-2015 at 06:31 AM.

Some do tren higher than test some do it the other way round

Some people out there like 200mg test 400mg tren and some the opposite

Im doing 250 test, 200 tren at the min, i have a log on the main page, seeing good results off that dose.

Id probably sway towards people prefer the tren higher than the test, its quite common

Just noitced your doses are ED i thought they were EOD sorry i guess i read your post too quickly.

Also your masteron being ran for only 2 weeks isnt long enough, either run it for 6-8'weeks or drop it, id personaly just use the test and tren this time round

Your cycle has too much tren, 75mg everyday is about 450mg a week!

Id try 200mg test a week, 250-300mg tren a week if i were you, you dont need that much tren on your 3rd cycle

Technically you shouldnt be touching tren until cycle 5 or higher, youve jumped the gun quite a bit by using tren and deca within your first 2 cycles but we cant go back i suppose

Try to adjust your doseages so your not injecting 450mg tren a week, that's alot, save those kind of dosages for years to come.
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 09-14-2015 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcGee1987 View Post
    Just noitced your doses are ED i thought they were EOD

Might be a bit too much tren , 75mg everyday is about 450mg a week

Id try 200mg test a week, 250mg tren a week if i were you, dont think you need that much tren on your 3rd cycle

Technically you shouldnt be touching tren to cycle 5 or higher, youve jumped the gun quite a bit by using tren and deca within your first 2 cycles but we cant go back i suppose

Try to adjust your doseages so your not injecting 400mg tren a week, thsts quite alot, save those doseages for years to come
    Very good and helpfull notice Steve!! I know, i havent done much research in the past just trusted a pro bodybuilder friend but seemed a bad idea and hopefully i am safe and havent got any health trubles.

i corrected my cycle according your helpfull tags.

Test prop 30 mg/ED (w 1-8)
    Tren ace 50 mg/ED (w 1-8)
    Masteron 100 mg/EOD (w 6-8)
    Pregnyl 250iu/E3D (w 1-8)
    Aromasin 0.5mg/EOD (w 1-8)
    Proviron 50m/ED (w 1-8)

PCT:
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 mg
    Clomid 100/50/50/50 mg

I also edited my post about your Masteron , running it for 2 weeks will be pointless, id stick with the test and tren only, save the mast for a future cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcGee1987 View Post
    I also edited my post about your Masteron, running it for 2 weeks will be pointless, id stick with the test and tren only, save the mast for a future cycle.
    Thanks Steve!!! I will tell you results after i will start

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitrios View Post
    heght: 186cm
    weight: 94kg
    Bf: 13-14%

this is my 3rd cycle but i am pretty sure that in my previous cycle of test tren 75/75 mg EOD the gear was shit because the results where not quite good compering my previous cycle.
    2nd cycle run on deca 150mg/week and test prop 50mg/EOD and had better results, so now i changed my source and hope for better results

About the ratio test tren? You dont thing it should be like 75/75 or 100/75 ??? Or is it ok with tren higher than test?
    So you aged 3 years and gained 10 kg in the last 3 days?

I am planinng on this cycle. Can you tell me any suggestions or corrections

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    So you aged 3 years and gained 10 kg in the last 3 days?

[/URL]
    hahah
    My brother find the site here and we both use the same account and we both use the same shit, but u have a good eye. We both want to start the same cycle but i think that i know more things than him, but because he is studying medicine he never listens despite that i am older and injected less than him an i am in better stats :P

numbere tell me your opinio about my cycle?

And at least write that i have researched more and i hope this time he will listen!!!

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    [QUOTE="numbere"] So you aged 3 years and gained 10 kg in the last 3 days? [URL="http://forums.steroid .com/anabolic -steroids -questions-answers/575950-i-am-planinng-cycle-can-you-tell-me-any-suggestions-corrections.html"]

Lmfao...

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreshmaker View Post
    Lmfao...
    It was good point by the way Hahahaha

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitrios
    It was good point by the way Hahahaha
    Yes lol,catchy eyes hahaha..
    On serious note,just stop what you're doing man,you're too young and you should know that cuz you're very knowledgeable guy.
    I'm 40 yo,and I'm still natty cuz I really don't wanna spend my life on TRT,cuz even for older guys like me,the risk is there,not to fully recover from a cycle(even those who "recover",i can guarantee you they dont 100%,regarding test levels).
    I will advise to do blood test and see where you are after those cycles you did in past,and if everything is fine,wait till you're 25 or older that hit the juice.Just my opinion!

Thread Information