Thread: Night sweats

Avi3510 is offline Associate Member

Night sweats

Just a simple question, has anyone ever noticed change in the way your sweat smells on cycle? First cycle, 500 mg test a week, and I noticed at night I sweat more than usual, and that's no big deal, but I noticed it smells awful. I didn't start noticing till a few weeks ago, I'm in week 12 of 12 week cycle. Is this normal? Probably more normal for UGL's versus pharma? Just wondering.

212OlympiaBound is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Avi3510 View Post
    Just a simple question, has anyone ever noticed change in the way your sweat smells on cycle? First cycle, 500 mg test a week, and I noticed at night I sweat more than usual, and that's no big deal, but I noticed it smells awful. I didn't start noticing till a few weeks ago, I'm in week 12 of 12 week cycle. Is this normal? Probably more normal for UGL's versus pharma? Just wondering.
    I never noticed a difference in smell, however i've been on so long that I don't know how I smell off cycle haha.

Anyways, yeah I always sweat buckets on cycle. Just been cruising on 500 UGL test + 50-75mg dbol and I still sweat buckets

If I start hitting like 750 tren + 100 T3, I can literally soak through 5 pillows a night.

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, test will do that to you. I do sweat way more and, now that you mention it, I do have more BO.
    Sometimes you'll even flush and sweat after pinning.
    My wife's ex use to sweat so bad on cycle that he got allergic to deodorant from using so much! Sweaty bastard!
    Nothing to worry about, though. It's normal.

Quote Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
    Yeah, test will do that to you. I do sweat way more and, now that you mention it, I do have more BO.
    Sometimes you'll even flush and sweat after pinning.
    My wife's ex use to sweat so bad on cycle that he got allergic to deodorant from using so much! Sweaty bastard!
    Nothing to worry about, though. It's normal.
    Yeah, I wasn't really worried about the sweat as much as the scent. It's pretty strong. I figured maybe it was something in the ugl oil.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I suffer with more BO despite the amount i sweat, i need an extra shower and more spray lol

I guess its down to hormones, i feel like a 15 year old when im on cycle in that respect

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Try drinking more water.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post

Try drinking more water.
    Simple solution. Thanks man. I'll try that.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Yes I sweat much more and yes my sweat smells. For me I don't have to where deodorant normally but if I'm on cycle its a must.

festaasinrot is offline New Member

I'm guessing here,
    but could the smell be due to a high protein intake.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    My sweat only smelled when I was on a tren cycle. My white t-shirts turned yellow under my arm Pitts.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I sweat like a dog the longer I am on tren . I don't notice a big odor difference but I do notice the pool of sweat that I wake up in.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    For me only thing that noticeably changed perspiration was tren . Sweat more during workouts, sweat in your sleep--wake up with wet sheets. No smell change. Cycle in antibacterial soap and see if your odor changes..could point to bacteria rather than pheromones.

Would you guys mind referencing my other post. I think I may have an infection from the gear, but I can't be sure. It all may be connected. I have been using a reputable ugl but it's still ugl and I don't know what to do. The post is titled Bruised leg

Thread Information