Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: paranoid

jake89p is offline New Member

paranoid

Hi guys in a 26 male, hovering at 95kgs i feel im ready to take my training to the next level as my training and diet are on point, ive always wanted to be assisted but i have a massive phobia of needles, to put it simple ill pass out doing blood tests, my wife has agreed to inject me but after researching for a solid week everytime i see a photo of injecting, or read how to, i need to stop. Ive read alot on dbol tabs and feel that it can help in my situation but i cant find much on PCT whitout the use of injecting, i could prob handle 1 needle but if it needs to regular then its out of the question. Is there any route i can take to become assisted and steer completely away from needles, cheers in advance.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to forget AAS for now until you can overcome this. I've been there, done that.

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Let's say you manage to finish a cycle,but what if you don't recover and you have to be on TRT for the rest of your life?I mean injecting twice per week as long as you live?
    What is your height and body fat?Cuz 96 kg is huge.If you carry lots of fat,chances of not recovering are huge.
    Just read a lot and train hard brother.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I fear anyone else or a doc injecting me especialy if its to withdraw blood from a vein

Sticking something sharp into my muscle doesnt bother me though, i feel more comfortable doing it myself than letting even my wife do it for me.

If you cant even watch a video or look at a picture without your phobia kicking in, then stay away from steroids
    william981125 likes this.

william981125 is offline Associate Member
    Like what austinite always says, grab a 29G needle and inject SubQ or locate your gonads.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    A fear you will just need to conquer. MIND over MATTER!!! Once you do it you will realize it really is easy and painless. Use good brand sharp pins.
    muskulazio likes this.

PksGolfer is offline New Member
    Buddy of mine was like that. I got tired of seeing his naked behind and had him do a short stint of ghrp with insulin pins. Now he does his aas's in delts, pecs and quads in his own.

muskulazio is offline New Member
    ALIN is right. You will barely feel anything at all. And if your wife helps you, you won't have to see the needle.

jake89p is offline New Member
    Yea i dont know guys haha, last blood test i had i was out for 10 mins, so theres no oral PCT then?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    PCT is usualy clomid and nolvadex which are both oral.

After reading your post again, i wouldnt waste my time with dbol only cycle mate, you will gain a lot of water weight and strength then lose almost everything once you discontinue the dbol

We only really use dbol to kick start injectable cycles (its normaly used when using long estered releasing injectables, while your waiting for them to release in your blood we use the dbol during that time for an 'impatient' boost)

If you really cant face injections, this life wont be for you.

I doubt many people enjoy injecting, although overtime it can become enjoyable as you know what your getting out of it

Billegitimate is offline Junior Member
    Dude!

Go to Amazon. Search for Face Your Fears, authors last name is Tolin.

Trust me! Prior to working through that, I had cavities filled without anesthesia. Pain wasn't a problem, a phobia was.

Get the book, read it, do the plan exactly and you'll open up a world where blood testing and injections are no problem!

The ideas in the book work for any paranoid fear. Approaching girls, fear of snakes, whatever. I was skeptical till I did it.

Thread Information