Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Soft lump in tricep after Delt injection

SwingHammer is offline New Member

Unhappy Soft lump in tricep after Delt injection

whats up guys first post,

Someone please help me out. Been posting everywhere and nobody will answer me.
    I began taking sust250 2 weeks ago. So monday was my 3rd injection. I follow all sterile procedures and use 1in 23g
    My first 2 shots just some pip as expected due to the fact i had not pinned there in forever.
    Today i woke up (thursday) and my tricep was swollen and if i press my fingers into it it leaves indentations.
    Getting toward the end of the night and now my forearm has the same situation. no soreness or redness. just swollen.
    On the other hand my tricep is slightly sore. Im worried about the fact that it leaves indentations and seems to be traveling down my arm.
    would someone be so kind to help me out because im not afraid to go to the doc. just need to know if i should go or not.
    sitting idley by waiting for any responses. the sooner the better thanks guys

[attach=config]159510Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150917_161603.jpg 
Views:	1025 
Size:	964.3 KB 
ID:	159511Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150917_161538.jpg 
Views:	1182 
Size:	820.5 KB 
ID:	159512
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Soft lump in tricep after Delt injection-20150917_161532.jpg  
    Last edited by SwingHammer; 09-17-2015 at 06:00 PM.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Did it have EO in it? Whats the brand?

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    By no.means am I right by saying this. ...but this is what I think it could "possibly" be...

I think u missed the muscle or did not go all the way in. The gear never got absorbed...and just traveled some until it crystallized.

Is the area hot? Do u feel flu like symptoms?

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    By no.means am I right by saying this. ...but this is what I think it could "possibly" be...

I think u missed the muscle or did not go all the way in. The gear never got absorbed...and just traveled some until it crystallized.

Is the area hot? Do u feel flu like symptoms?

The area is not hot, maybe warm at best. having been taking my temperature and havent had anything come up. would it crystallizing give me the indentations if i press

on the area? and its not like it hurts like crazy, it just is very sore. I circled the area overnight and it didnt get worse. but not better either.

Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    Did it have EO in it? Whats the brand?
    Not 100% sure, my source who uses it hasnt had any problems gave me the step by step. its VIG (dunno if i can say this but my bad lol)

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to stick the needle all the way in, at least make sure you in the muscle pasted the fascia.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    This^^ and how long has it been like this?? Keep taking your temp and if that circle goes outta the ring(which it looks as if it did kinda) I would say go and get some antibiotics(and see a doc - do not tell them it was AAS - tell em if anything it was a b12 shot - worked for me in the past...

I'm going to be caption dickhead obvious here but...
    You're too young to be cycling and...
    You obviously don't have much of a base.

You should stop your cycle and PCT.
    Mr.BB likes this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I'm going to be caption dickhead obvious here but...
    You're too young to be cycling and...
    You obviously don't have much of a base.

You should stop your cycle and PCT.
    I agree, it doesnt really even look like you have developed a proper tricep yet.
    You look to skinny to be cycling

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    This, Goood advice. Worked for me also. Here in Philippines it is amoxicillin for 5 days.

Sometimes no matter what you do an airbourne item causes an issue or you push through something internal.

I would say wth are you shooting to your triceps? Glutes are good EoD rotating.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    This^^ and how long has it been like this?? Keep taking your temp and if that circle goes outta the ring(which it looks as if it did kinda) I would say go and get some antibiotics(and see a doc - do not tell them it was AAS - tell em if anything it was a b12 shot - worked for me in the past...

I understand where you guys are coming from with the whole tricep situation. Because ive never been able to build mass in my tris no matter what i do. But im 5'10'' 200lbs 11% body fat. so not skinny. But anyway.

Im asking what you guys think is the case here not for advise on my mass no offense. Obv you guys are more experienced this being my second cycle.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Definatley get some antibiotics, you might not need them but they will clear any infection up pretty quickly

n1x0n is offline Junior Member
    I had the same problem last cycle. For me it was that i missed the muscle so the test traveled down. My oil went close to my brachialis and stayed there for 5 days or so and then it disapeared.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n1x0n View Post
    I had the same problem last cycle. For me it was that i missed the muscle so the test traveled down. My oil went close to my brachialis and stayed there for 5 days or so and then it disapeared.
    This

Thread Information