Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan

Thread: How to transfer Test E from draw needle to injection needle?

MaxVCad is offline New Member

How to transfer Test E from draw needle to injection needle?

Hey Guys, like the title says.. This is my first cycle and so far (mid week 5) I've been using the same needle to draw as I do to inject. I've read that transferring the oil to a fresh needle for the injection can make things more comfortable and reduce pip (which isn't a huge issue, but I'd like to perfect this as much as I can).

How do you make the transfer from one needle to another? I tried taking a new needle and pulling out on the stopper but it seemed to hit a stuck point towards the end of the syringe, like it's locked in. Do I just need to give it more force? Also, if loading through the back is how this is done, how do you put the stopper/push thing back in without an air/oil mixture spraying out the front of the needle? I am using Nipro 1" 25g needles if that's relevant.

As you can tell I'm definitely missing some info here. Help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by MaxVCad; 09-18-2015 at 11:24 AM.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    needles are removeable on non insulin syringes. take one needle that you draw only with. Keep it in the sterile lid on when not in use.

Swap the new needle after you draw. push oil to the end.....inject.

SWAP NEEDLE

NOT SYRINGE

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Is your needle fixed to the syringe? If not, just change the needle

MaxVCad is offline New Member
    Haha ok. That's the missing piece of information.

How do you keep the needle sterile as you switch it? Do you guys rub alcohol on your fingers?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    They should have a protective cap on any needle

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier
    needles are removeable on non insulin syringes. take one needle that you draw only with. Keep it in the sterile lid on when not in use. Swap the new needle after you draw. push oil to the end.....inject. SWAP NEEDLE NOT SYRINGE
    I would not reuse the drawing needle.
    It's like 15 cents a needle.
    I am not risking contaminating my gear for 15 cents.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Last edited by numbere; 09-18-2015 at 12:33 PM.

212OlympiaBound is offline Associate Member
    yeah just switch needles.

Sterility isn't as critical as everybody says. I always pin with a 28g insulin pin and reuse it up to 6 times in one sitting. Been doing this for years and never had an infection

Quote Originally Posted by 212OlympiaBound View Post
    yeah just switch needles.

Sterility isn't as critical as everybody says. I always pin with a 28g insulin pin and reuse it up to 6 times in one sitting. Been doing this for years and never had an infection
    Wether you do it or not and its good to hear you havent had an infection yet.
    You shouldnt be giving this advice out to people "sterility isnt as critical as everyone says"
    - of course its critical and very important!
    clarky. likes this.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxVCad
    Hey Guys, like the title says.. This is my first cycle and so far (mid week 5) I've been using the same needle to draw as I do to inject. I've read that transferring the oil to a fresh needle for the injection can make things more comfortable and reduce pip (which isn't a huge issue, but I'd like to perfect this as much as I can). How do you make the transfer from one needle to another? I tried taking a new needle and pulling out on the stopper but it seemed to hit a stuck point towards the end of the syringe, like it's locked in. Do I just need to give it more force? Also, if loading through the back is how this is done, how do you put the stopper/push thing back in without an air/oil mixture spraying out the front of the needle? I am using Nipro 1" 25g needles if that's relevant. As you can tell I'm definitely missing some info here. Help would be appreciated.
    Hi Max. I use BD 3 ml Syringes with a 25 gauge 1 inch needle. I use one new syringe and needle to draw up my dose. After I draw up what I need I replace the plastic cover that comes with every needle and unscrew it from the syringe. Then I just open another new syringe unscrew the needle off of it and screw the new needle onto my loaded syringe. Everything is kept completely sterile and I have a sharp needle to inject with. And believe me, after a month of daily injections you will appreciate the hell out of that new sharp needle! With this method I've never had an infection or contamination. PS. You can buy extra needles with caps but I got a better deal just buying more syringes with the needles already on them.

Synhax is offline Associate Member
    swap needles man not syringes. Use a new syringe every time, dont risk any infections. Use a brand new sterile syringe+needle, draw solution, then replace drawing needle with sterile pinning needle. Make sure to sterilize the cap of the container and the area of injection with alcohol swabs before drawing/injecting. Look up some youtube videos if its unclear. Good luck!

Wash hands

Wash area your putting your stuff

Wipe your vials down with alcohol swab

Open a syringe, open a needle, put it on syringe, remove safety cap, whipe the needle with a alcohol swab, draw you gear

Make sure the amount you need is all in the syringe

Open a new needle, remove safety cap, whipe needle with alcohol swab, push syringe plunger so the oil spits a small drop out

Clean injection site with alcohol swab, go in, aspirate , if no blood, inject

Put your needles in a sharp box

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are ok with injecting with the drawing needle.dont sweat it...

It is perfectly safe as long as the stopper has been wiped with alcohol.
    The pain however will depend on you.

When I draw from only one vial I pin with the drawing needle. Drawing from.multiple vial however makes the shot painfull...

Just switch the needle draw.some air in to take the oil.left in the needle and change it. Their is no particular precaution to take just dont touch the tip of the seringue or the needle and you are G2G.

IMO you are overthinking all this...
    It is a very simple process...
    When youll be used to it you wont care anymore about wiping the area around and all this stuff... doing this is pointless and time consuming.

Thread Information