Thread: Bruising on leg

Avi3510 is offline Associate Member
    So, just finished my last week of first cycle. I pinned my quads the entire time with very little issues, only some minor pip that was almost reduced to none by the end. I was using a 25g 1 inch pin. The last week I didn't pin my quads, I pinned my delts just to get some experience doing them so I have another site I feel comfortable hitting if I switch to a shorter ester in the next round. Anyways, I started getting bruising in my lower part of my leg just above my ankle a few days ago. The site looks like a bruise and is painful like I got punched or kicked, not excruciating but painful to press on. The site is a little warm and slightly swollen but not too tight. I'm assuming it's from the gear, but considering I did this for 11 weeks and had no issue, it's weird that it happened now. Anyone else have this happen? Just don't know what to think of it. The swelling looks better today then yesterday so I'm gonna continue to monitor it and if it gets any worse seek medical attention, but I want to avoid that at all costs due to living in a country that has serious legal penalties for its use. Thanks for any help you guys.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20150919_093538.jpg 
Views:	1384 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	159545
    Last edited by Avi3510; 09-19-2015 at 08:34 AM.

May have already found my answer to an extent. Looks like it is the gear. I was suggested to put some ice on it by a friend. But I still can't answer why this happened. Was there something I did that i could do differently in the future? Was it the gear?

Does anyone have an answer or any experience to share? I know this may not be as important as some genius pinning in a public bathroom, but I'd appreciate some help nonetheless. No one has had this?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Strange you injected in quads and the brusing is in the ankle, long way to travel.
    Is it getting any better is the main thing?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Strange you injected in quads and the brusing is in the ankle, long way to travel.
    Is it getting any better is the main thing?
    I know. Is it possible it ran down my leg? the oil that is? I think it's infected. I just don't know what to say to the Dr.

Wait, you pinned delts and your lower leg got bruised or you pinned quads an your lower leg got bruised? If you hit a vein you're gonna bleed a little. I just had elbow surgery and my whole forearm looked like a bloody pulp. The doc pokes 5 good sized holes right through the muscles so I can understand the hematoma on the forearm. a 25ga pin shouldn't be causing internal bleeding to that extent. There are quite a bit of nerves and vein in the thigh. It took me a while to pin my thigh properly without muscles twitching when a hit a nerve. I just pin glutes now. I have pinned gear with a 29ga insulin pins in a pinch and I hit my delts with no side affects. Not optimal but works in a pinch.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Wait, you pinned delts and your lower leg got bruised or you pinned quads an your lower leg got bruised? If you hit a vein you're gonna bleed a little. I just had elbow surgery and my whole forearm looked like a bloody pulp. The doc pokes 5 good sized holes right through the muscles so I can understand the hematoma on the forearm. a 25ga pin shouldn't be causing internal bleeding to that extent. There are quite a bit of nerves and vein in the thigh. It took me a while to pin my thigh properly without muscles twitching when a hit a nerve. I just pin glutes now. I have pinned gear with a 29ga insulin pins in a pinch and I hit my delts with no side affects. Not optimal but works in a pinch.
    Sorry for the confusion. I pinned quads my whole cycle , but the last week I did delts. So, the last time I pinned quads was a week ago. This showed up couple days ago, so about 5 days after I pinned the quads.

Xphanial is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Avi3510
    Does anyone have an answer or any experience to share? I know this may not be as important as some genius pinning in a public bathroom, but I'd appreciate some help nonetheless. No one has had this?
    LoL lOl

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Its not related to the pin.

Might be a rash related to the AAS??

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Its not related to the pin.

Might be a rash related to the AAS??
    Yeah, I agree. It almost feels like it ran down my leg and pooled near my ankle. Is that possible? It's pretty sore and warm to the touch. I'm pretty sure I am going to an urgent care center today, any suggestions on what to tell them?

Thread Information