Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By tice1212
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: desensitize receptors from high dosages of test?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

desensitize receptors from high dosages of test?

Can u desensitize ur receptors from using to high of test dosages? For example if u ran a 8 week cycle of 1.5grams EW of test (any kind) and u wanted to cruise. Would the normal trt (100-150mg a week) be in effective? Would u have to run 400-500mg to get the same results because ur receptors are desensitized?
    Seems like a crazy out of this world question but trying to learn more outside of the box
    Thanks boys like always
    william981125 likes this.

Bump

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    I would say no but you may feel like your trt dose is ineffective because your coming from such a high dose that you never reached before but idk really but thinking about it I'd say no...if I was doing something like that I wouldn't cruise on the standard trt dose myself because you may shrink alot..so maybe double it

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    I would say no but you may feel like your trt dose is ineffective because your coming from such a high dose that you never reached before but idk really but thinking about it I'd say no...if I was doing something like that I wouldn't cruise on the standard trt dose myself because you may shrink alot..so maybe double it
    I get what your saying - but ^^ that may make it worse... Doubling the TRT dose would imo start to desensitize his receptors(cruising on a trt dose doesn't have to be high - his body still needs to return to homeostasis - but not sure if that's enough time w/high doses like that while blasting...?!

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I get what your saying - but ^^ that may make it worse... Doubling the TRT dose would imo start to desensitize his receptors(cruising on a trt dose doesn't have to be high - his body still needs to return to homeostasis - but not sure if that's enough time w/high doses like that while blasting...?!
    Expanding on NACH3s point, ARs upregulate after exposure to increased androgens.

This is one reason it's foolish to use large amounts of AAS only after a few years of cycling.

So to answer your questions, 1.5 g EW for eight weeks will not downregulate one's receptors and 100-150 mg/week would be a sufficient TRT dose.

When one considers using large amounts of AAS they should be aware that side effects will be proportional to dose, but not results.

Just because one has cycled successfully with 0.75 mg of test does not necessarily mean the will see increased results from 1.5g. However, they will see increased side effects.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

Expanding on NACH3s point, ARs upregulate after exposure to increased androgens.

This is one reason it's foolish to use large amounts of AAS only after a few years of cycling.

So to answer your questions, 1.5 g EW for eight weeks will not downregulate one's receptors and 100-150 mg/week would be a sufficient TRT dose.

When one considers using large amounts of AAS they should be aware that side effects will be proportional to dose, but not results.

Just because one has cycled successfully with 0.75 mg of test does not necessarily mean the will see increased results from 1.5g. However, they will see increased side effects.
    Yeah ur 100% right on the whole high dosage thing. I made the mistake and put 8 weeks I should have stated it was for a 4wk short burst cycle..

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Double face palm...

Receptor dont desensitize holy **** how many time we must say it...

The opposite happens, they upregulate.
    But it is a slow.process you are unlikely to see any measurae upregulation from only 8 weeks at 1.5g

Run over 1g for over 2 years and you might start noticing.

Gain never stop from steroids , gains slow down after 12-16 weeks for several reason but the receptor has nothing to do with it...

longterm heavyuser will be able.to.maintain way more mass with 200mg weekly than new recreationnal user will.

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    Double face palm...

Receptor dont desensitize holy **** how many time we must say it...

The opposite happens, they upregulate.
    But it is a slow.process you are unlikely to see any measurae upregulation from only 8 weeks at 1.5g

Run over 1g for over 2 years and you might start noticing.

Gain never stop from steroids , gains slow down after 12-16 weeks for several reason but the receptor has nothing to do with it...

longterm heavyuser will be able.to.maintain way more mass with 200mg weekly than new recreationnal user will.
    Thanks for the insight bro. Double face palm lmao

Thread Information