galuhksea is offline New Member

The perfect recovery...??

I was on test-e for 8.5 weeks then had to stop because of an injury.

I had bloods done week 8, free test was at ~2000. By the time I stopped, I was up 10kg.

I am now in week 3 of PCT.. I haven't trained because of my injury so today was first day back at the gym in almost 5 weeks.. I haven't lost a SINGLE kg.. my strength is UP if anything, and my measurements are all the same. I was expecting to lose a LOT of my gains that I made.. but, nada.

My libido is still through the roof, never went down at all since coming off.. pumps in the gym and energy are still way up...

Any ideas? I've cycled before and lost libido during and after PCT and time in the gym once I was off was HELL.. this time I still feel great!

Getting bloods done next week to see how my body has recovered.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    I dont think your free test was 2000 ng/dl. Free test is 2-3% of total test. Then you would have a total test of 400 000 ng/dl. Which is a little too much, even for Rambo and Arnie together!

It's 1960pmol/L which converts to 152ng/dl

I was on 750mg/wk.. what should my levels have been at? higher? Had a suspicion it was underdosed.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Not very important in doing bloodwork now, unless you suspect your pct meds are fake/not working.

Bloodwork should be done 8 weeks after pct, by then pct meds are out of your system and your hormones had time to balance out.

I'm just curious because usually I feel like shit at this point with low libido... but 3 weeks into PCT and my libido is sky high and workouts are still amazing..? I don't think my PCT stuff is fake at all.. I think my body has just recovered extremely quickly this time for some reason. It's been yeeaarrss since I cycled last.

Bump

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Half life of Test E is around 10-12 days, somewhere in there, I forget. Close enough. That means at 750mg/wk you still have supra physiological test levels at three weeks since you've only been through two half lives essentially. That's most likely why your libido, free test, and gains are still up.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Give it a few more weeks.......your libido and strength being up is about to change drastically.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh and bloods on week four of pct is too soon to gauge your true recovery unless you're just getting extra bloods.

Your body hasn't RECOVERED yet. You are full of PCT meds.

Your body may be producing test because of the meds but you will not know if you are recovered until bloodwork 8 weeks after you finish PCT.

Only if your body produces sufficient testosterone after all the meds are out of your system can you begin to think that you have recovered.

Thread Information