louise6403 is offline Female Member

Stomach cramp advice

I've started a cycle of var and clen , with the var initially 5 am/pm split then 10 am/pm. I had no issues doing this before and good results.

This time round however 4 weeks in I experienced excruciating stomach pains this has been happening for 3 days now. I stopped the clen thinking this was the cause, it's still continuing so I'm considering stoping the var too, to see if this is the issue. I take taurine too but does very little, I'm taking paracetamol to help with the tummy pain. Also if it is the var how long after stopping should this awful stomach ache stop? I get cramps at the sides and it feels as though my stomach is tightening almost.

Should I see a doctor or is this normal? I didn't experience any sides first time doing this at same dosage with same supply etc.

Any advise much appreciated.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Have you added or removed anything from your diet?
    Are you going to the toilet regularly? (I ask this as it could be constipation)

If anything I'm urinating so much more especially at night time, I get up atleast 4-6 times in the night. I don't think I'm constipated bowl movements seem pretty normal, might nip into the doctors in a few days of it keeps
    Up.

And nothing obvious that comes to mind, I've been following the same diet plan for a couple of months now

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    What are your stats and detailed cycle layout?

Female 5"7 65kg, not sure on my current body fat %. Quite lean but struggle with the final bit of 'tummy fat' doesn't seem to go until the last moment in comp prep.

Current activity-
    Cardio 3 times a week (1 interval session 20 min/ 2 steady state 35-45mins in mornings)

Evening workouts-
    Mon- glutes & hams
    Tues- shoulders and Abbs
    Weds- chest and tris
    Thurs- quads calfs Abbs
    Fri- back and bis
    Sat- all leg /Abbs

Diet - mix up of low/high carb days however I have used this method many times and worked for me every time. Meals are the same no change to diet for the last 8 weeks. No sudden shocks for the body.

5 weeks ago started clen / var
    Clen- 2 weeks on/off tapering up to 'shake point' 120mg and then back down within the 2 week on period.

Var- 5 in the am and 5 in the pm, if no sides and working fine (which I had up until now move up to 10 in the am/pm)

Cramps started about halfway through second on week of clen cycle and 4 weeks of the anavar . Last time I did this I felt no sides what so ever, I am still receiving the benefits however the cramps are so harsh that I can't really do a great deal with them. I've now not had var since yesterday am and clen the day prior.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    To be honest I'm not familiar enough with women AAS use to give you much advise.

If the cramps are affecting your calorie intake then you stop the cycle.

You might try taking your dose of var with food.

If you notify staff member you can have your status changed to pink.

This will help avoid any confusion in the future and also give you access to the female only forum.

Thanks for that- quite new with this. How do I identify who is a 'staff member' ?

Much appreciated

I don't really have access to much and if I go on my own profile it says permissions denied. Abit of a technophobe I'm afraid.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Louise, you should post here: http://forums.steroid.com/new-female...ale-forum.html

so, you can get pink status and access female only forum.

Cheers for the heads up! I'll do that now

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Access to your profile will come when you reach a higher post count, welcoming new members in the introduction area is a good way to hit your post count up, i think its 25 posts for access to things like profile etc

Thread Information