lightitup is offline Junior Member

New 1st Cycle Sustanon, Dbol, Eq

Hello everyone I have been on this site almost a year and have been reading a lot of articles from Austinite and Marcus and other guys, so I'm sure they wouldn't agree with this for my first cycle, but I am here to listen and get some advice, so what I have is Sustanon 250 vials, EQ, and 100 pills of DBol , also have winny but will use that next time, I am getting HCG soon I have clomid and noval already. Im getting a blood work done this week to see my levels as they are now. I will post blood work when I get it. I have noticed everyone runs this cycle the same kinda of way, but please tweak

week 1-13 (sustanon 250) 500 week (2x a week, or EOD)
    week 1-12 ( EQ) 200mg twice week-or should i front load this ??
    week 1-4 (d bol) "30-40 mg everyday

HCG 500iu 2 times a wk for the rest of the cycle
    Week 14-18 Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Week 14-18 Nolva 40/40/20/20

- Whey / Casein
    - Multivitamin
    - Milk thistle
    -Dandelion Tea
    -Fish Oil
    -Zinc

My other issue is I do about 3 hours of MMA training a day, and burn a lot of calories, so I try to eat about 6 meals a day, but I think I am gonna back away from training a lot and go to bulk mode.

Breakfast is

5 eggs, quarter cup of oats lots of water and tea

(workout)

2nd breakfast

5eggs, potatoes or rice

Lunch

Chicken breast, rice or potatoes

snack
    peanut butter apple

Late lunch
    Shake

Last meal

Chicken breast or steak and potatoes or rice

Last shake

I am 5'7

145pounds I cut down weight from 156 to get leaner for the cycle.

Workout 4days a week, been training for 4 years, and I am 31 years old. Picture is below

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11855613_10153096398616194_6958997237103588164_n.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	159566

rGus is offline Junior Member
    Just do test cycle.

Sent from my samsung phone

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    As you said you have done a lot of reading on here for a year, you shouls probably know its always best and advised to run 1 compound only on your first cycle. Plus the EQ at that doseage is a waste. People on here say run it at 600mg or more for a min of 16 weeks, and some claim thats still a waste.

Go for Test E 500mg 12 weeks nice and simple first cycle with great gains to be made

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Testosterone only for 1st cycle.

Dbol is not a good steroid for begginers, besides it will make mma training impossible.

Nice one, I have sustanon on hand, and no Test E, plus I wanted something that was a faster acting ester, and reading peoples opinions they say that you hold your gains better with Sustanon vs Enanthate , my brother did Test E and had good results got stronger, but when he came off he lost a lot of it, probably due to his diet as well though.

EQ I wanted something increase my appetite and also some cardio levels I heard on it was great, bad thing is your RBC levels go up, and you have to take a lot to feel it like you said, so might wait till second cycle for it.

Dbol I wanted to get my levels up from the start and to let the Test catch up as well

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    As you said you have done a lot of reading on here for a year, you shouls probably know its always best and advised to run 1 compound only on your first cycle. Plus the EQ at that doseage is a waste. People on here say run it at 600mg or more for a min of 16 weeks, and some claim thats still a waste.

Go for Test E 500mg 12 weeks nice and simple first cycle with great gains to be made

Can I ask why it would make the MMA training difficult, because of the water retention and bloating ???

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Testosterone only for 1st cycle.

Dbol is not a good steroid for begginers, besides it will make mma training impossible.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    My first cycle was sustanon 500mg for 12 weeks

I gained alot from it, but due to the short esters it should really be pinned every other day.

You will get away with pinning it twice a week though, mon and thurs is a good choice.

If your brother lost all of his gains after a test e cycle, he would have lost them all after a sustanon cycle, hes either not dieted through or after his cycle efficiently, trained hard enough when coming off, or done a correct pct.

Or all 3

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lightitup View Post
    Can I ask why it would make the MMA training difficult, because of the water retention and bloating ???
    Pumps

How much did you gain weight wise on and after?? Your cycle, I was thinking of pinning EOD

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    My first cycle was sustanon 500mg for 12 weeks

I gained alot from it, but due to the short esters it should really be pinned every other day.

You will get away with pinning it twice a week though, mon and thurs is a good choice.

If your brother lost all of his gains after a test e cycle, he would have lost them all after a sustanon cycle, hes either not dieted through or after his cycle efficiently, trained hard enough when coming off, or done a correct pct.

Or all 3

Oh ok thanks for the info...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

Pumps

Thread Information