Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Strongblood

Thread: Please help I'm 17 and I used steroids now I can't get hard or like sex plz help

jadama is offline New Member

Unhappy Please help I'm 17 and I used steroids now I can't get hard or like sex plz help

i never knew steroid forums existed now I'm reading on here and I'm so depressed idk if i just ****ed up my life.. i regret this so fuming much idk what to do or listen to anymore three weeks ago my friend who's 19 and in college convinced me he got super jacked from roids and that since ill be 18 soon it won't stunt my growth and if i take one cycle nothing will happen. i bought the steroids off of him and needles and he told me just to fill up the needle and inject every three days. the first two weeks was going great my lifts and stregth really went up but about a week ago i noticed when i tried to jerk off i couldn't get hard and no matter what type of girl i think about i couldn't get a little hard. i started freaking out and told my friend he told me to inject every other day and ill be ok. now yesterday was the last time i injected and i still have no urge to jerk off and when i wake up my morning wood if soft and it doesn't feel as good when i rub it. so i just typed in testosterone enanthate side effects and i found these forums and now after reading i realize my friend doesn't know anything and he didn't put me on any aromatase inhibitor and he didn't even say you have to do a post cycle recovery afterwards he just said after i stop to sleep a lot and keep working out and my natural state will be back in a month. but i msged him today and he said doesn't have nolvadex and I'm scared to tell my mom that i used steroids and i have to go to the doctors it would destroy her , i just wanna go back to normal i regret this so much idk how to get nolvadex or what to do plz help

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jadama
    i never knew steroid forums existed now I'm reading on here and I'm so depressed idk if i just ****ed up my life.. i regret this so fuming much idk what to do or listen to anymore three weeks ago my friend who's 19 and in college convinced me he got super jacked from roids and that since ill be 18 soon it won't stunt my growth and if i take one cycle nothing will happen. i bought the steroids off of him and needles and he told me just to fill up the needle and inject every three days. the first two weeks was going great my lifts and stregth really went up but about a week ago i noticed when i tried to jerk off i couldn't get hard and no matter what type of girl i think about i couldn't get a little hard. i started freaking out and told my friend he told me to inject every other day and ill be ok. now yesterday was the last time i injected and i still have no urge to jerk off and when i wake up my morning wood if soft and it doesn't feel as good when i rub it. so i just typed in testosterone enanthate side effects and i found these forums and now after reading i realize my friend doesn't know anything and he didn't put me on any aromatase inhibitor and he didn't even say you have to do a post cycle recovery afterwards he just said after i stop to sleep a lot and keep working out and my natural state will be back in a month. but i msged him today and he said doesn't have nolvadex and I'm scared to tell my mom that i used steroids and i have to go to the doctors it would destroy her , i just wanna go back to normal i regret this so much idk how to get nolvadex or what to do plz help
    Hello Jadama, Do you know exactly what kind of steroids you took, how much, and for how long?

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    Hello Jadama, Do you know exactly what kind of steroids you took, how much, and for how long?
    the bottle says testosterone enanthate 250/ml it was once every three days for two weeks then one every other day for a week and the last time i took it was yesterday

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    You said your friend told you to fill up the syringe? How much do your syringes hold and how much did you put in?

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    You said your friend told you to fill up the syringe? How much do your syringes hold and how much did you put in?
    it goes up to '100 units' insulin syringes. which from googling i think makes 1 ml if they are full

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    U got played your gears bunk

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You sound like a troll.
    Regardless, you need to be 18 to be a member here, so someone will be by soon to ban you.

Quote Originally Posted by fxrjuiceman View Post
    U got played your gears bunk
    it has to be real my stregth and size and gone up so much, but i feel a lot of the size is bloatly looking

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    You sound like a troll.
    Regardless, you need to be 18 to be a member here, so someone will be by soon to ban you.
    dude im not a troll why would i come onto these forums theirs hardly any traffic I'm not a troll. I'm sorry i didn't know u have to be 18 I'm just looking for help plz man

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jadama View Post
    dude im not a troll why would i come onto these forums theirs hardly any traffic I'm not a troll. I'm sorry i didn't know u have to be 18 I'm just looking for help plz man
    Ok, then here you go:
    Your estrogen climbed too high. Just stop taking the test, wait 2 weeks, then take 20mg of Tamoxifen citrate (Nolva) daily for 6 weeks.
    And don't even consider touching anything for at least 5 more years.

And please learn to type in legible sentences, with capitalization and everything. Your posts are a nightmare to read.

Quote Originally Posted by jadama
    it has to be real my stregth and size and gone up so much, but i feel a lot of the size is bloatly looking
    You've been on for 2 1/2 weeks-3 weeks that's not even long enouph to feel test E to kick in and your "size strength"

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Stop runing the gear

2 weeks after you shot your last injection run a PCT and pray you didnt cause life problems

Theres a good chance you will be fine, you just need to run PCT and give it time

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Ok, then here you go:
    Your estrogen climbed too high. Just stop taking the test, wait 2 weeks, then take 20mg of Tamoxifen citrate (Nolva) daily for 6 weeks.
    And don't even consider touching anything for at least 5 more years.

And please learn to type in legible sentences, with capitalization and everything. Your posts are a nightmare to read.
    Sorry I'm just so use to it.

Ok i got sent this site htt p:/ /wwwn. *************. com, is the stuff legit. also in the post cycle recovery section It says to not just take nolvadex but also clomid. when i read online it just said nolvadex do i need both?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Who knows if it was really test he was shooting?

Really could have been anything. That aside on a first cycle most people I have talked to along with myself start feeling toward the end of the first week. I know a lot of people say otherwise I am just stating my experience.

As said by Bonaparte, wait 2 weeks to allow the TEST to clear then run some Nolva and pray a lot if you are so inclined.

PS as far as going to the doc.
    If you do go then, Tell your mom you are having male troubles (don't mention an thing about why) and only tell the doc the cause of the problem. By the way if you do go to the doc in the US and tell them of any steroid use it will become part of your medical records (This is what I have heard at least, at this point to an insurance agent you are like a house on fire), whether they follow you to adulthood or not since your a minor I don't know but it is something to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by jadama View Post
    Sorry I'm just so use to it.

Ok i got sent this site htt p:/ /wwwn. *************. com, is the stuff legit. also in the post cycle recovery section It says to not just take nolvadex but also clomid. when i read online it just said nolvadex do i need both?
    Both is a standard thing for PCT in many programs, however with the short duration of your usage Nolva alone will be fine and Clomid is known for having sides that might cause you to quit both.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Both is a standard thing for PCT in many programs, however with the short duration of your usage Nolva alone will be fine and Clomid is known for having sides that might cause you to quit both.

okay thank you I'm going to get climid to i just want to recover as best as i can, is r-u i products legit?

KA24 is offline Junior Member
    Yes they are legit. You're only 3 weeks in. Should be fine. Lesson learned.

In 10 years, if you consider using anything, make sure everything is researched, planned, purchased and ready to deploy before starting.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I have counseled many kids in my day. And I have never coached one to lie like this. But here it goes, take it or leave it! Go to your doctor and tell him you have been taking several "supplements"for your workouts. Tell him several things like Super T booster, Super protein mix, and Andro Boost Plus. If he wants to see the bottles tell him you threw it all away after you started feeling the way you do. He will do blood work and see that your testosterone levels are high as well as estrogen. If he asks how much of the supplements you took? Just say you took too much! More than the directions said to take. You're going to have to play dumb! This way you can get treated appropriately by a doctor. And your Mom doesn't have to find out you took steroids . The Doctor doesn't have time to be investigating what you took or didn't take. He's going to treat you according to your blood work. And let this be a lesson to you about taking anything someone else says is great! Good luck.
    I'm going to confession.
    Last edited by Strongblood; 10-16-2015 at 01:44 PM.
    Novice489 likes this.

Novice489 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    I have counseled many kids in my day. And I have never coached one to lie like this. But here it goes, take it or leave it! Go to your doctor and tell him you have been taking several "supplements"for your workouts. Tell him several things like Super T booster, Super protein mix, and Andro Boost Plus. If he wants to see the bottles tell him you threw it all away after you started feeling the way you do. He will do blood work and see that your testosterone levels are high as well as estrogen. If he asks how much of the supplements you took? Just say you took too much! More than the directions said to take. You're going to have to play dumb! This way you can get treated appropriately by a doctor. And your Mom doesn't have to find out you took steroids . The Doctor doesn't have time to be investigating what you took or didn't take. He's going to treat you according to your blood work. And let this be a lesson to you about taking anything someone else says is great! Good luck.
    I'm going to confession.
    Problem is most docs don't know a thing about PCT and would likely tell him that everything will go back to normal on its own.

tempest818 is offline Associate Member
    So youre doing anywhere from 750mg to a gram of test enan a week without any AI and PCT is nonexistent? Jesus christ. Have your balls shrivelled up into your stomach yet???

Agreed. the PCP would hopefully refer to an Endo then the Endo may or may not believe in PCT.

I would simply go to R. U. I. and purchase it.

PS don't wait, you want to make sure you have products in hand ahead of time. Even though they are legit and reliable you never can be too sure on something this important.

PS You said no matter what type of girl you look at you can't get excited....have you tried Chix with Dix or Fatherknowsbest dot com.....maybe the steroids just made you gay.

All joking aside I wish you all the best and I am just making fun of the wording, would never make fun of your problem. Most likely with the short time you were on you will be fine after PCT. However keep in mind that after PCT wears off you will likely feel somewhat depressed and lack your prior degree of sexuality for a couple of months at least till your body re-establishes stasis. Whatever you do DO NOT get tempted to take a few shots to wean you off.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 10-16-2015 at 04:29 PM.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please help I'm 17 and I used steroids now I can't get hard or like sex plz help-image-3546757869.jpg  
    Last edited by fxrjuiceman; 10-17-2015 at 10:37 AM.

Thread Information