Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: "Functional Training with a Fork" is a must read for everyone taking testosterone!

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Could not agree more with that statement. I've said basically that so many times on this forum.
    I wish more people would listen, instead of ignoring vital information and doing irreversible damage to their health, especially their endothelium (inner lining of the arteries) which is the main cause of heart disease.

Blog Entries
    It's never a good idea to bulk up on a cycle because it will increase your blood pressure and do irreversible damage to your endothelium. Slow and steady is key to preventing heart and kidney disease.

dopey is offline New Member
    Hi Ronnie! I have to thank you and your missus first off for all your invaluable info! I've just ordered your book as one of my xmas pressies and so looking forward to reading it all. I hope you don't mind but I'd like to ask your advice on using your slingshot training system.
    This would be my 3rd cycle ever using 'roids and I was thinking of using the following for the STS -
    1st reload =
    Test E 450mg Every3Days (E3D)
    Anavar - 75mg ED (cause I have 50mg tabs so splitting them in half make 75mg easy)
    Masteron E 200mg E3D
    Tren E 100mg E3D

--Deload 300mg Test E E3D

2nd Reload
    Anavar 75mg ED
    Test E 600mg E3D
    Tren E 200mg E3D
    Mast E 300mg E3D

Can you tell me if this is an ok/viable cycle to use please? Any advice greatly appreciated. I had to post here cause I'm not sure you check the STS thread (last post 2014) and I can't send pm's yet cause system won't allow me!
    Many cheers in advance and merry chrimbo to you and your better half!
    Last edited by dopey; 12-12-2015 at 10:22 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dopey View Post
    Hi Ronnie! I have to thank you and your missus first off for all your invaluable info! I've just ordered your book as one of my xmas pressies and so looking forward to reading it all. I hope you don't mind but I'd like to ask your advice on using your slingshot training system.
    This would be my 3rd cycle ever using 'roids and I was thinking of using the following for the STS -
    1st reload =
    Test E 450mg Every3Days (E3D)
    Anavar - 75mg ED (cause I have 50mg tabs so splitting them in half make 75mg easy)
    Masteron E 200mg E3D
    Tren E 100mg E3D

--Deload 300mg Test E E3D

2nd Reload
    Anavar 75mg ED
    Test E 600mg E3D
    Tren E 200mg E3D
    Mast E 300mg E3D

Can you tell me if this is an ok/viable cycle to use please? Any advice greatly appreciated. I had to post here cause I'm not sure you check the STS thread (last post 2014) and I can't send pm's yet cause system won't allow me!
    Many cheers in advance and merry chrimbo to you and your better half!
    First of all, thank you for purchasing my book dopey!

Your Slingshot Cycle looks good to me. I'm not a fan or orals because they tend to cause a lot more side effects. However, anavar is the safest oral you can use IMO.

P.S. I'm now able to answer questions in the Slingshot Functional Training thread regarding these issues. Sorry for my prior absence. Writing the book and editing it was a lot of work in addition to working full-time as a personal trainer.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 12-12-2015 at 09:50 PM.

dopey is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    First of all, thank you for purchasing my book dopey!

Your Slingshot Cycle looks good to me. I'm not a fan or orals because they tend to cause a lot more side effects. However, anavar is the safest oral you can use IMO.

P.S. I'm now able to answer questions in the Slingshot Functional Training thread regarding these issues. Sorry for my prior absence. Writing the book and editing it was a lot of work in addition to working full-time as a personal trainer.
    Thanks for the reply Ronnie. I managed to sneak a peek at the inside of the book before it got whisked away for wrapping and I truly can barely wait to start reading it in earnest! Looks absolutely amazing and can't wait to combine the info in your book with my next cycle and slingshot training in January (after the xmas glut!). Many, many thanks once again to you and Kathy for sharing your wealth of knowledge. I'm looking forward to a leaner, healthier 2016 because of this!
    Last edited by dopey; 12-13-2015 at 08:01 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information