newhype is offline New Member

Friendly Doctors

Just to start I don't think this is breaking any rules since I'm not actually asking for a source.

Has anybody on here worked up a good relationship with a Dr and managed to get prescribed the things they wanted? Whether it is a friend thats a Dr or or gone to different Dr until one says "ok".

To ensure one gets pharma grade stuff of course.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    low testosterone .com

Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    low testosterone.com
    Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I'm un the UK, but could easily go to Europe if need be.

Do these guys give prescriptions to anyone or do you need to fall below the 250 mark? Do they also have Drs all over the States or only in TX

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newhype View Post
    Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I'm un the UK, but could easily go to Europe if need be.

Do these guys give prescriptions to anyone or do you need to fall below the 250 mark? Do they also have Drs all over the States or only in TX
    Being in the UK you should be able to take a vacation to somplace like greece, and get what you need. Then bring it back with you. Look up the laws of countries newr you, and you should be able to find a country where prescriptions are not required.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Being in the UK you should be able to take a vacation to somplace like greece, and get what you need. Then bring it back with you. Look up the laws of countries newr you, and you should be able to find a country where prescriptions are not required.
    I recently did a search and found a list on another forum and Greece isn't like it used to be apparently. If anyone knows which countries in Europe do allow OTC that would be great!

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newhype
    I recently did a search and found a list on another forum and Greece isn't like it used to be apparently. If anyone knows which countries in Europe do allow OTC that would be great!
    Anywhere in Balkans,especially in private clinics,they will prescribe you everything you want!

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreshmaker View Post
    Anywhere in Balkans,especially in private clinics,they will prescribe you everything you want!
    Would they though? Has anyone tried this? Don't know how one would get past the language barrier. Would seem like a waste of time/money if it fell through.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newhype View Post
    Just to start I don't think this is breaking any rules since I'm not actually asking for a source.

Has anybody on here worked up a good relationship with a Dr and managed to get prescribed the things they wanted? Whether it is a friend thats a Dr or or gone to different Dr until one says "ok".

To ensure one gets pharma grade stuff of course.

You MAY be able to find a doctor who will prescribe TRT but MOST are ignorant on the subject
    and prescribe ridiculous regimens that you just have to adjust yourself.

Splifton is offline Associate Member
    Look towards anti-aging clinics if all else fails. I'm sure that loop hole will be sealed up eventually, but I've read about the practices at these clinics and their simplicity in obtaining pharmaceutical grade somatropin.

Thread Information