Cycle critique

Whats you view on this cycle
    Anadrol 50 mg ed week 1-4
    Deca 500 mg week 1-10
    Test e 300 mg week 1-5
    Test c 500 mg week 6-12
    Pct: hcg clomid nolvadex

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Any reason why you want to taper the test up from 300mg to 500mg?
    Id stick to 500mg all the way through this cycle.

Id also run the deca for 12 weeks and the test for 14 weeks, get as much out of that nandrolone as you can

Id run your hcg through the cycle, dont use it for pct.
    Also wheres your AI?

Althenery is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan
    Any reason why you want to taper the test up from 300mg to 500mg? Id stick to 500mg all the way through this cycle. Id also run the deca for 12 weeks and the test for 14 weeks, get as much out of that nandrolone as you can Id run your hcg through the cycle, dont use it for pct. Also wheres your AI?
    Im not gyno sensitive at all
    I wentball the way to 800 mg of test a week and no gyno
    I believe hcg to kickstart pct better, just my personal opinion,i believe long cycles are a waste of gear, ither you up the dose or change compound, i was thinking on starting test at 300 mg, to 450, to 600 to keep seing results

If thats your theory then why are you not doing the tapering up with the deca ?
    From what you just said, running 500mg deca for 10 weeks would also be a waste of gear?

Other than that theres not much to critique as your cycle is based around your personal preferences, so in that case it looks good to go.

My personal preference on this cycle would be
    Test 12 or 14 weeks 500mg or 600mg
    Nandrolone 10 or 12 weeks 500mg

You going to do a log on this buddy?
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 11-14-2015 at 04:36 AM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Ive tried Anadrol but man i felt sick using it. If you can take it i guess its ok for 4 weeks, but today i prefer propionate as a kickstart. Or Dbol if i had no cholestrol, bp, liver or hct issues

Else i guess you cycle is optimal for growth. But i think it would work better with a growth hormone /igf-1 booster. Run it with mk677. Safe and effective. Maybe you could cut the dosages then with even better results.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Althenery View Post
    Im not gyno sensitive at all
    I wentball the way to 800 mg of test a week and no gyno
    I believe hcg to kickstart pct better, just my personal opinion,i believe long cycles are a waste of gear, ither you up the dose or change compound, i was thinking on starting test at 300 mg, to 450, to 600 to keep seing results
    Gyno is the least of your problems... You need to run an AI from start to finish... It controls the aromatase... Controls E2, as high E2 is very unhealthy(high BP acne loss of libido to name a few) so I'd strongly urge you to run an AI - and where is your DA... How would you have kept your prolactin from raising without an AI??? HCG should be run on cycle to maintain leydig cell function as well as aid in a quicker recovery

And if long esters are a waste - you do know your using all long esters correct? If it were short esters you'd be running prop and NPP - imho I react well to both but shorter esters yield great results for me... GL!
    KBall32 likes this.

If thats your theory then why are you not doing the tapering up with the deca? From what you just said, running 500mg deca for 10 weeks would also be a waste of gear? Other than that theres not much to critique as your cycle is based around your personal preferences, so in that case it looks good to go. My personal preference on this cycle would be Test 12 or 14 weeks 500mg or 600mg Nandrolone 10 or 12 weeks 500mg You going to do a log on this buddy?
    Good catch, ill be upping deca at week 8 to 600 mg
    Day 6 i gained 7-8 pounds
    I think ill do a log im not sure yet

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    Ive tried Anadrol but man i felt sick using it. If you can take it i guess its ok for 4 weeks, but today i prefer propionate as a kickstart. Or Dbol if i had no cholestrol, bp, liver or hct issues Else i guess you cycle is optimal for growth. But i think it would work better with a growth hormone/igf-1 booster. Run it with mk677. Safe and effective. Maybe you could cut the dosages then with even better results.
    Ill get some mk677
    Yea man im on day 6 man i felt like total shit from day 2 to day 5, i was thinking about stoping it, but today i felt way better and im up 7-8 punds.
    Do i have to split a adrol tru out the day? I try spliting it and all 50 mg 1.5-2 hours before the gym and i got way way better pump when i took all 50 mg , does it makes a a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Gyno is the least of your problems... You need to run an AI from start to finish... It controls the aromatase... Controls E2, as high E2 is very unhealthy(high BP acne loss of libido to name a few) so I'd strongly urge you to run an AI - and where is your DA... How would you have kept your prolactin from raising without an AI??? HCG should be run on cycle to maintain leydig cell function as well as aid in a quicker recovery And if long esters are a waste - you do know your using all long esters correct? If it were short esters you'd be running prop and NPP - imho I react well to both but shorter esters yield great results for me... GL!
    I dont like the hcg on cycle idea, just my personal preference. Im thinking about ading adex but i dont know yet : / im taking liver and organ defender by rich piana, it has a lot of good stuf in it

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Ill get some mk677
    Yea man im on day 6 man i felt like total shit from day 2 to day 5, i was thinking about stoping it, but today i felt way better and im up 7-8 punds.
    Do i have to split a adrol tru out the day? I try spliting it and all 50 mg 1.5-2 hours before the gym and i got way way better pump when i took all 50 mg , does it makes a a difference?
    You should split it. Ive red that anadrol halflive is just 9 hours.

from www.evxxxxxxxx.org --

"The half-life for anadrol is around 9 hours, so you should be taking it 2 times per day. Always split you dosages into AM and PM if you want maximum results."

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I dont like the hcg on cycle idea, just my personal preference. Im thinking about ading adex but i dont know yet : / im taking liver and organ defender by rich piana, it has a lot of good stuf in it
    With drol and deca /test You shock db e running an AI and have a DA(dopamine agonist) on hand if taking it if you can't control your E2 and without an AI it's impossible as test aromatizes into estrogen! Do your pct w/HCG if you want but maintaining leydig cell function on cycle is much more important imho!

You need to get that idea of not gyno prone outta your head - b/c it's everything else that BW paints a clear pic on(w/no AI your E2 will become elevated along with prolactin(prolactin follows high E2) - I'd really reconsider your AI approach!!

KBall32 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    With drol and deca /test You shock db e running an AI and have a DA(dopamine agonist) on hand if taking it if you can't control your E2 and without an AI it's impossible as test aromatizes into estrogen! Do your pct w/HCG if you want but maintaining leydig cell function on cycle is much more important imho!

You need to get that idea of not gyno prone outta your head - b/c it's everything else that BW paints a clear pic on(w/no AI your E2 will become elevated along with prolactin(prolactin follows high E2) - I'd really reconsider your AI approach!!
    X2!
    You need to control E2 especially with Deca, if you enjoy sex anyway. Regardless Nach is 100% correct gyno is the least of your concerns as high E2 causes all kinds of serious health issues. High Estrogen and High Prolactin is never a good combo. You can control both by keeping estrogen in check. Read the sticky article on Estrogen, Prolactin, etc. by Augustine. Describes all of this in awesome detail.

I just dont get why you wouldnt want to run an AI?
    Its not going to cost an arm and a leg to buy and will only give your cycle and experience a positive boost

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    With drol and deca/test You shock db e running an AI and have a DA(dopamine agonist) on hand if taking it if you can't control your E2 and without an AI it's impossible as test aromatizes into estrogen! Do your pct w/HCG if you want but maintaining leydig cell function on cycle is much more important imho! You need to get that idea of not gyno prone outta your head - b/c it's everything else that BW paints a clear pic on(w/no AI your E2 will become elevated along with prolactin(prolactin follows high E2) - I'd really reconsider your AI approach!!
    I have nolvadex on hand or should i get armidex? What dose do you recomend?

Quote Originally Posted by Althenery
    I have nolvadex on hand or should i get armidex? What dose do you recomend?
    Get arimidex .
    Nolva is NOT an AI.
    Arimidex is an AI.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Yes get adex you need a AI on cycle start st .25 eod then check mid cycle blood work to see if it's needing adjusted.

Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal
    Read this information
    Last edited by clarky.; 11-16-2015 at 02:09 PM.

Cycle adjustment Week 1-4 50 mg anadrol ed divided in 2 Week 1-4 300 mg test e ew Week 1-8 400 mg deca ew Week 4-14 500mg test e ew Week 8-12 600 mg deca ew No ai , the more drugs you take, the most side effects you get. Pct hcg ,clomid, nolvadex and sarms .
    Last edited by Althenery; 11-26-2015 at 05:43 PM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca dick potential !!

No ai , the more drugs you take, the most side effects you get.
    You say this after planning a cycle with 3 compounds?

No SARMs during PCT.

Taking an AI during your cycle would actually give you less sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Deca dick potential !!
    deca dick?
    Not everyone is the same we all are different

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    deca dick?
    Not everyone is the same we all are different
    Why don't you see the benefit in running an AI??? It will reduce sides and obviously, your E2 wouldnt be sky high along with prolactin, IV taking an AI(first line of defense) Your not seeing the point we're making here...

And why are you tapering your test up? Stick to the same dose all the way throughout... Or your hormones will be in flux for a much longer time(like mostly your cycle) by doing this... Can I ask why you have asked your questions if your dead set on your way?! Doesn't seem to make much sense - just trying to help! And as DLD stated SARMs will bottom out your test levels even moreso during pct...

Good point by nach, your asking for peoples advice and then basicaly sticking your middle finger up to it.

Good point by nach, your asking for peoples advice and then basicaly sticking your middle finger up to it.
    Never believe averything people tell you, listen to advice and find what works for you.all advice its appreciated because you cant never learn enough.
    Last edited by Althenery; 11-21-2015 at 09:28 PM.

I dont take everyones advice either, but i way up the pros and cons.

Not running an AI on cycle doesnt have any benefits other than saving a few dollars.

Good luck with the cycle man

I dont take everyones advice either, but i way up the pros and cons. Not running an AI on cycle doesnt have any benefits other than saving a few dollars. Good luck with the cycle man
    Its actually healthier not to run it if possible

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Can you elaborate on that - and why? How would you control aromatase?? High E2/& low E2 are both unhealthy(how would you keep your E2 in range then)? And while we're at it... How would you control your Prolactin when your E2 and running a 19nor??

Not being a prick just asking to defend your theory(with documentation if possible)...
    Last edited by NACH3; 11-22-2015 at 05:18 PM.

tectime is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Althenery
    To op

On cycle or high dose maintenance tes an a.i. of some sort must be included. High e2 is very dangerous. And there's all kind of documentation to back up that statement. Low dose hrt may not require an a.i. because the amount of conversion is so low due to the lower serum levels of tes but get that up into 1000 or higher and you better incorporate an a.i. not only because it's healthier but the right dosing of a.i. will also increase the positive aspects of your cycle. Better leaner gains that you keep due to lack of bloat and /or water retention and water retention brings its own set of unhealthy issues.

tectime is offline Member
    Plus with the compounds you are including like Nach said prolactin will ruin that run. And you talk about a ****ed up situation. Your too young for the girls to call you limpy. Hell in too young for that! Hahaha!
    bloodchoke likes this.

Thread Information